Help...Re:possession hearing on the 21st April,09 SUSPENDED

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5533 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there, yes the judge will be very interested in the fact that they have inflated the arrears by including charges to make the situation look worse than it is - he won't like that at all!

Ell

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hi

lets hope the judge is a nice guy, i,ve just read that DB are now not lending and are the third highest lenderdfor repo's, paper work is all done now will take by hand tomorrow, thanks for your time and will keep u posted on how it goes..regards paul

Hi Ell

went to court today, great lady distric judge who suspended the order on the grounds i pay normal monthly plus £100, she went on to say she could not do anything about the costs added to the arrears and she thought DB were not behaving resonable and in her opion it was all about charges, she said shortly the judges will have power to change the terms of the mortgage agreement and she would be looking to do that in this case if she had power now, she also thought the Db's statement of truth was not correct and if i could find the paperwork to prove it, then file a complaint with the relevent bodies, i hoped she would kick the case out, but i think in genaral it was ok and she did not give them costs for todays hearing and also they wanted me topay the order from the 30/04 but she said they could wait a until the 30/5 for the first payment.I think what everyone should take from this is don't be worried about the courts, make sure you go and get great help from people like those people on here who took the time to write letters for me etc ,so thanks all regards

That's brilliant! well done for being so brave and standing up for yourselves :) I hope you can relax now.

Ellx

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Well done - and very interesting comments from the judge!

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

Thats great to read, just a note for anyone else in the same situation.

I noticed you said things had improved since your missed payments.

We stop repos all the time by the following systems.

If the house is let, the rent goes to the mortgage company direct

If there is a increase in earnings a income vs expenditure is created and a reasonable repayment plan created

If other debts are involved in most cased unsecured is payed before mortgage due to pressure from card and loan companies, we address this and ensure Judge understands the client did not understand and now has a priority of debts.

Finally if other debts involved we look at debt managment to lower unsecured to allow mortgage to be payed.

Hope this helps anyone else

cheers James