advice needed please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4658 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just keep saying they want wage slips and income and expenditure form. They have said they offer a way to clear the debt in smaller chunks for a longer period. Wonder if they charge for this tho.

Don't fall for the other option, you might have to pay a 'set up fee' and it will be a 'mini consolidation loan' with extortionate interest, even worse than the PDL companys own one. Tell them you can only do a very very basic I&E and you are unable to provide payslips for security reasons (play them at their own game). DO NOT list the creditors names under each individual debt.

The following should suffice for their needs

Income

Wages

Benefits (they CANNOT take more than £1 from these so unless you only get benefits don't list any!)

Critical Outgoings or Priority debts

Mortgage/Rent (including arrears)

Council Tax

Water Rates

TV/Phone/Internet

Travel to work

Essential food

Essential clothing

Other Debts

List these individually for yourself but lump them in 1

Do NOT list anything other than your own income and joint debts, they are NOT entitled to the information on their forms, which are NOT the ones used by the courts, CAB or other legal type organisations.

so it is Income - outgoings = what is left, then take a portion of that for them.

No change here. Apart from the letter i got saying they will try and get defer money from my account.

Also texts saying please call. Just keep emailing the same payment plan to them.

QQ is due Friday so will email them tonight

QQ was due today, looked into my account and just shows it was applied for from my other account but Lloyds didn't let them take £750. So awaiting there email now as reponse to my payment plan.

Wonga is due Weds so will send them a payment plan today.

Tell em to get stuffed, repeat your offer.

www.bellyup4blues.com Just Go There !!!

Woolwich Prelim Sent 5.12.2006 !!!

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 22.12.2006 (yeah I know)

16.1.2007 £1000 offer rejected

LBA sent 31.1.2007

N1 presented to Court 15.2.2007

Won / Settled 2 days before court date

£5200 plus int charges returned.

All and Leics S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 22.12.2006

2nd S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 15.1.2007

Statements received

Prelim sent 31.1.2007

LBA Sent 15.2.2007

Won £1500 on receiving court date..

Thanks have done. Told them i would add them to debt plan and they would get about £5 a month. Thing is they want 1st payment on 9th but paid all my bills this week so don't even have that amount.

Well calls have started on my mobile from QQ. Left a message and after 3 attempts to say my surname the lady gave up. Have emailed the harrassment letter and to only write or email me.

Well done Stressed. You are slowly regaining control. No point arguing with QQ as they rarely listen if you can't pay over 3 months. You never know, you might get a special offer from their DCA of choice.

Thanks, will save the money up hopefully can get a settlement figure and pay it off once they pass it on

Will send them anyway so i can put copies in the files. Least then if it goes to court i can show i have tried every way to set up a plan. Is a shame because Wonga agreed instantly.

yes tell them your ot paying them!!!

When i had my battle with them, they tried to add charges.... needless to say i gave as good as i got on the phone, and told them that they went getting charges off me, and all i paid was balancce + 1mths interest, and if they wanted t they an take me to court, and explain the charges, whenever i made reasonable attepts to pay off over 3 mths..... i was unable to pay each mth, but called when when i had the balance and paid in one lump sum....

Guessing they are reading my post as had email to say they want bank statements and wage slips yet until now i have been ignored. Have replied i am not obliged to supply these and sent my basic income and expenditure form. If needs be i will just add them to my CCCS plan.

Fianlly speaking to someone via email. Says i agreed to the terms and conditions so i accepted the charges they are adding. Offered to supply my cccs details to them with my creditors on and how much i can afford so will see. Asked if they will not accept my plan to pass the debt on so i can sort it out with them

Sorted, CCCS have added them onto the plan. Starts in June so i just need to send a token payment this month to them of £5. My payment has gone up to an extra £5 per month to them to cover this so update is

QQ £750

Wonga £700 payment plan of £58 per month

Payday Express added to CCCS

So i just need to come to an agreement with QQ now