autoperfection order not received

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4819 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I ordered some car polishes from autoperfection.com on 13th feb 2011 and i paid for standard delivery (which is royal mail first class recorded delivery takes between 1-3 days and requires a signature - this is according to there website),

weeks went by and i noticed that my order was still pending and the money had not been taken from my debit card.

After a couple of weeks i telephoned them on the number on their site (landline number) but got an answer machine so left a message, i also emailed them several times and used the "ask us a question" bit on their site, asking if they could contact me to let me know what is going on with my order. But heard nothing at all.

Then i found 2 mobile phone numbers on thier site and called one of them - i spoke to a man who appoligised for the delay in dealing with orders but they had been abroad and decided to get married and extended their holiday and know they was back they had a back log of orders and emails to answer. This man also said that he would deal with my order immediately and i would deffinately receive it by the end of the week or beggining of the following week at the latest.

So i waited another week but still no order arrived and now the money has been taking for this order from my debit card.

I called this man again and he again appoligized and said the order is in transit and being dealt with and i should receive it in next few days. Again still no order has arrive and they are still not answering to any of my communications (emails or calls) and the mobile numbers i had used before to get hold of them are now switched of.

Can anyone advise on what i can do with regards to this and geting my money back.