Complience team from job centre

Welshstud
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4828 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Makes no sense does it, why do they send these people out, then get someone else to make a decision :|

I had one come out to see me, there was an over payment, then I had to go in to see another person, the interview under caution, then it goes to someone else to decide the outcome.

Ridiculous.

And there are only 3 members of staff at our council office that deal with compliance & fraud. And the 2 of them I have seen dont decide the outcome..

I reckon fraud & error must be low in our area or something!

Are they allowed to record then without informing me

I wouldn't know the answer to that one. But I would be suprised. They cant just go recording & filming anyone they please apparently, they need to have a good reason. Besides, I cant see why they would need to record you secretly, what would that achieve? They could have just got you in for an interview under caution & taped that.

The wheely case contains the documents of other cases the are due to visit as the cases have to go out and about with the ifficer but they cannot be left unattended in a car. The case the officer is about interview is removed and put in the briefcase as they arrive at the address where tey are due to interview. Additional stationary items etc are also kept in the suitcase.

This isnt council this is just dwp as i dont claim anything from local authority

Yeh similar process though I think. Looks like all you can do at the moment is see what they come back to you with.

she said to me benifits arnt about what you would like to receive but only what your entitled to

I think she's a bit behind the times, that's how it used to be, not many people are getting what they're entitled to these days, lets be honest! :wink: