NatWest Formal Default Notice Question

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4818 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

Would any one know what is the expiry date of Default Notices when issued by Natwest bank?

is it 14 days from issue?

please any help would be greatly appreciated

Never ask for statements, specifically request a list of transactions

If you do ask for statements you may be charged £10 a time, and over six years that’s £720, yet asking for a list of charges should be fine.

40 Days to comply or seek remedy fronm the information comissioner!!

Don't have it

Is it a Notice of Default or a Default Notice? They are two different animals. ;)

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Quite right Cerebus, I stand corrected.

One tells you they've charged £12 for failing to make a payment you've told 'em you can't afford; and this can be reclaimed later.

The other demands arrears within the prescribed time frame or else....the sky may fall in and you will be liable for the whole alleged debt that you've told 'em you can't afford to pay.

I might accuse you of pedantry were I not a fellow sufferer:-)

xxx

v

PS Why I am I not allowed to PM DonkeyB? Just curious because I like him.

Edited by victoria_siempre
DonkeyB's appendage.

Hi I

14 working + 2 days post.

Natwest are normally compliant.

Is there any further background.

Welcome to CAg by the way

love

vic

thanks Vicky (is it ok to call you that)

I truly do not know what is wrong with that NatWest Bank, and I am never a person to complain about anything, I am trying to get an offical document stating what you just said from NatWest as when I take my case further, I am really trying to do as much groundwork as possible as I am not slagging of the FOS but I heard they can also complete shoddy investigations in favour banks and I really want to reduce the chances of that I have wrote to bank asking for an official document about the definition of Formal Demands and there expiry dates and they are intentionally taking long to answer I sent them a letter asking this February 4th by special delivery. I have looked at my original loan agreement and cannot find anything at all on it.

If you do ask for statements you may be charged £10 a time, and over six years that’s £720, yet asking for a list of charges should be fine.

Don't have it

Is it a Notice of Default or a Default Notice? They are two different animals. ;)

to be honest I do not quite which but the one NatWest sent me did include what I have to pay to satisfy arrears, bt I will endeavour to post up a scanned copy of he the Notice

Don't have it

Hi I

A Default Notice will be headed as such. They do send out informal notices not so headed so as to confuse you.

I wouldn't worry too much about any of this but do keep everything stapled to the envelopes. Arguments about faulty DNs are de minimus and only of use as part of a wider defence.

Can you provide more info: what kind of account, dates, issues, current status etc etc and more knowledgeable colleagues will advise.

x

v

Hi I

A Default Notice will be headed as such. They do send out informal notices not so headed so as to confuse you.

I wouldn't worry too much about any of this but do keep everything stapled to the envelopes. Arguments about faulty DNs are de minimus and only of use as part of a wider defence.

Can you provide more info: what kind of account, dates, issues, current status etc etc and more knowledgeable colleagues will advise.

x

v

Thanks Vicky , I more than definatly will post my story up just to update you, this may have been silly but I have asked NatWest to give me information on Formal Demands including Definition under the Freedom of Information Act and if they don't I will seek remedy they have 40 working day as the definition of a default notice is in the public interest, as I can no longer accept this dispicable behaviour from Britain's so-called Most Helpful Bank

Don't have it

Hi I

FOI act only applies to public bodies.

x

v

thanks Vicky I knew was silly,is there anyway I can force my bank to give me information do I have to send a SAR for information on Formal Demands including Definition?

Would I find this information on a CCA or my original loan agreement I looked on the NatWest site under FAQ and done an internal search could not find unoffically I know fully well what is but I need NatWest to send me their own definition as well the offical expiry date on Formal Demands as proved they breached their own rules and sent me to the recovery dept.

Don't have it

Hi I

A SAR relates to personal data not the meaning of meaningless missives.

With all due respect, you need to identify what you are trying to achieve and engage the enemy accordingly; the CPUTR thread is good. War is about victory, not moral supremacy; and anger is a dangerous emotion.

As per other threads, some history would provide context for meaningful advice.

x

v

Hi I

A SAR relates to personal data not the meaning of meaningless missives.

With all due respect, you need to identify what you are trying to achieve and engage the enemy accordingly; the CPUTR thread is good. War is about victory, not moral supremacy; and anger is a dangerous emotion.

As per other threads, some history would provide context for meaningful advice.

x

v

Sun Tzu; For an invincible defence, conceal your form, then when enemies attack they are vulnerable!

Hi rockwell

Never heard of this Chinese chap; is he a CAGGER?

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect

a general:

(1) Recklessness, which leads to destruction;

(2) cowardice, which leads to capture;

(3) a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults;

(4) a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame;

(5) over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him

to worry and trouble."

x

v

Hi rockwell

Never heard of this Chinese chap; is he a CAGGER?

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect

a general:

(1) Recklessness, which leads to destruction;

(2) cowardice, which leads to capture;

(3) a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults;

(4) a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame;

(5) over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him

to worry and trouble."

x

v

Vic,

A Chinese military commander, he wrote "The Art of War" (All warfare is based on deception)

Chinese martial arts adhere to its principles, feints, deception, fast strikes etc. All good stuff when dealing with a doorstep collector!