PMs back again - there... that's better

Darth Surly
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6471 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm from over the yon side of the river trent, never thought about Experian being in Nottingham - oops! Although all of the info they have on me, and not good stuff either, I wouldnt dare darken their door. Hope you stay on the forum SB, just wanted to PM you with that. Its been great reading your threads. I have 3 defaults that have made my life hell, and reading your threads have given me hope that I might be able to get a decent mortgage. Anyway hope all goes well.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im with dave all the way on this, the site is for gaining advantage for us all in our quests against the banks,credit card firms and the cras and dcas.

surely is a great poster, who has the b**lls to go for it, and at the same time is resolute in his determination to win, but unfortunately does not suffer fools gladly.

surelys writings must be good for us all and leaving out the muppet bits would without doubt leave us all a positive approach against these default notices.

so please guys, we benefit so much from you both, lets get it together for every ones good. :) 007

"ALWAYS QUOTE ME AS BEING MISQUOTED" :D

Yes, I know - I'd like this to just stop now really. Personally I don't think you would put yourself or this site in danger, but you do understand the reasons for being squeaky-clean.

I'm sure that the moment we become more than just a pain in the backside for the banks, they will fight back any way they can.

Love you or hate you (I personally am completely neutral ;-) ) - your advice is good, and you knowledge is excellent. We're all battling on the same side, and we should stay that way.

For any of us to fight would mean the banks had 'divided and conqured' without even trying to make that happen.

Just out of interest though, Keith Waterhouse would have the money and might of the newspaper behind him should anyone attempt to 'have him' for it.

I do, 'cos I can't do it here ;-)

THERE!! you see what happens when you get to discuss the matter sensibly with the organ grinder... and the not the (cage-rattling) monkeys???...:p

...Peace, harmony, and everyone back on an even keel, setting sail to battle once more with the common enemy.

Now, off to check my profile works and then we can get back to business...

Hmmmm... profile edit tools still bu**ered... avatar, sig, etc.... any ideas ?

I'm often a sarcastic SOB and speak my mind (and I don't do PC at all), but I have a laugh as I go. I won't be intimidated, and I don't take prisoners... so live with it, or go get yourself a humour implant :p

Copy of Law book from Amazon…£19.95, Refund Request stamp...32p, LBA stamp...also 32p, Court fees...£750.00,

The look on the bank's barrister's face, when they lost the '£25k Mother-of-all unfair charges' cases...(plus his £8k+ of costs)... Priceless!

The legal bit: These are my opinions and own view of legislation and process. I accept no liability whatsoever for any outcome as a result of anyone invoking any or all of the advice given - clarify your own personal stuation with an insured legal professional.

Saying that, I've used these methods against many of these corporate crooks:evil: and won hands down!:D

Yipeeee glad your back, I can't believe what you have done to your avatar :D :D fantastic soooooooooo funny.

You are back arn't you ?? go on dip your toe in the water is nice and warm (well most of the time anyway) sometimes it very hot. But we know you like it that way. Do you think you are like Jack Osbourne adrenalin junkie ?? I'm sure you don't sleep..........

Halifax

Sent LBA
27/6/06

Been on hol for a week, got home found letter from them dated
27/6/06 offer of £92 claiming £1155.10 so no deal.

Filed claim with Moneyclaim 12/07/06

Halifax acknowledged claim 25/7/06

Court papers received 28/7/06 Halifax intend to defend.

HALIFAX SETTLED IN FULL 1/8/06

Donation made

Birmingham Midshire (mortgage charges) Prelim letter sent 2nd Aug 2006, full offer received 11th Aug with conditions.

13th Aug accepted offer unconditionally.

BIRMINGHAM MIDSHIRES (MORTGAGE) SETTLED IN FULL 24/8/06

Sent SurlyBonds template letter to get defaults removed to Birmingham Midshires 27/08/06

DEFAULTS REMOVED 5/09/06.
THATS 9 DAYS LATER, YES 9 DAYS