Trade Pro

poppy&lucy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4646 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

People, have been dealing with some kermits called TradePro Card Services. Lost to them in court last year, they got a CCJ against me. They are trying to put a charge on my property for the 5K. The thing is I've gone through my application form (photo copy) they sent me and only just noticed that they never set up the application correct in the first place. It should have been as a LTD application, but it states that it should be set up with all statements and cards should have the name of the business. This was never the case, they put my name on this so being a sole trader account. This is incorrect I'm not to know this as I sent of the application to them, they are the ones who have set it up wrong. Also rang the Court to speak with them about this "Charging Order" and they have confirmed that a CCJ was never actually entered against me. Anyone help!!:|

Hi There, I had TRADEPRO (RIP OFF ) card and i am not a business. I used the card to make £2.000 worth of purchases when i was getting my extension built. i have repaid over £3,000 and still owe them £1,800.00 ( this is made up of collection and interest charges )

I have got the FOS involved and they have up held my complaint regards to charges.

I am now with a debt recovery company but Tradepro refuse to aknowledge them and are still charging me on average £60.00 per month interest

They rang me on Friday and said they have closed the FOS complaint?,

I told them to take me to court and they put the phone down on me.

I've been taken to court by these muppets, but down to not being savvy at the time. Lost it and they got a CCJ against me. Since this I've noted that the original application I sent to them was never set up as a B2B account. The application states that it should be a LTD applicaton, they set it up as a sole trader. They lie and lie and can't even set up an account. They put touching 4k as a charge in recovery but as it came closer to the Court date they retracted it as a act of goodwill, the Judge looked in there favour (how I still can't believe) for doing this. I argued that because I asked to have a Judge look at this because of these criminal fees, it still went in there favour. CDC and TradePro are all the same. They are run by monkeys and idiots. I've asked them since why the acount has been set up incorrect and they could'nt give me an answer:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

• 5 months later...

When they set this up, did they send you a pre-completed application form with all your details filled in ? If you can prove that you in fact run a limited company, i.e produce the certificate of incorporation, invoices, VAT Reg Cert etc etc, then that is conclusive proof that you are not a sole trader. Have you only just noticed this now at this late stage ? They (or the court) will say to you, as a business person it is up to you to check all the details are correct before signing.

Does the application form clearly state a coporate account or is it regulated under the CCA ? When did you take out the account ? Was it pre the new CC Act ?

I believe that thier documentation (sole trader) does not meet the prescribed terms and is therefore unenforceable. If you read the samll print very very carefully and apply good grammar to it, the way that the document reads, implies that Tradepro are not even party to thier own agreement. Thier documents are one of the worst and poorly drafted I have ever seen, and I know for a fact that they do not have the originals. They are scanned and archived and then photocopied numerous times. the copy that they sent me would not meet a CCA request in terms of legibility and general compliance. Thier app form front page has 4 sections on it which are all outlined into boxes. the section (no 3 I think) which states your credit agreement, which is encompassed by the four corners of the box, does not contain all the prescribed terms under the act, so is therefore, in my opinion, unenforceable. I have had dealings with Tradepro and used this defence. they CC'd me but it is stayed. they sent it to thier briefs, who were fairly useless, and they sent the case back to Tradepro, now that says something along the lines that I must be right if the briefs dont want to deal with it.

I thorughly object to thier ridiculous 25% collection charge, and the reason why they knock it off just before court is the fact that they are trying it on and know that it is an illegal charge.

I only ever intend in paying TP what I have in fact borrowed, from a moral point of view. They will never get a penny from me in charges or recovery fees nor interest.

If I were you, you need to push the point of the incorrect status of agreement, as if it is a limited company they cannot touch your house as you have only signed on behalf of the company, and not in fact stood as guarantor nor surety for the companys' liability.

I suggest that you go and get your own brief if possible. get someone who is experienced in CCA matters and not just a High street muppet who just wants to unload your bank balance.

Best of luck in your plight

I've been taken to court by these muppets, but down to not being savvy at the time. Lost it and they got a CCJ against me. Since this I've noted that the original application I sent to them was never set up as a B2B account. The application states that it should be a LTD applicaton, they set it up as a sole trader. They lie and lie and can't even set up an account. They put touching 4k as a charge in recovery but as it came closer to the Court date they retracted it as a act of goodwill, the Judge looked in there favour (how I still can't believe) for doing this. I argued that because I asked to have a Judge look at this because of these criminal fees, it still went in there favour. CDC and TradePro are all the same. They are run by monkeys and idiots. I've asked them since why the acount has been set up incorrect and they could'nt give me an answer:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

There appears to be light at the end of the tunnel with HFO

Thanks for that.

Right it states on the copy of the LTD app that it is meant to be a company account and that Tradepro open an "account" in the name of the company and that all statements also. It does not have the cca with this. They have always sent statements in my name, acc opened in June 2006. I signed this in good faith and sent this all in to them, only when they sent me a copy of this I've seen the fact that it should have been set up as one. They issued me a default under the 1974 cca in my name not the business, they never wrote to the business when we got into stormy waters. They just put on a 2.5k charge in collection fee. Then they issued a claim against me I disputed it and defended this and because they took of the fee on the 11 hour the judge set a ccj against me. But the question is if the account is not set up in the prescribed terms is it legal?? You can't have your cake and eat it can you soletrader and ltd.:jaw:

When they set this up, did they send you a pre-completed application form with all your details filled in ? If you can prove that you in fact run a limited company, i.e produce the certificate of incorporation, invoices, VAT Reg Cert etc etc, then that is conclusive proof that you are not a sole trader. Have you only just noticed this now at this late stage ? They (or the court) will say to you, as a business person it is up to you to check all the details are correct before signing.

Does the application form clearly state a coporate account or is it regulated under the CCA ? When did you take out the account ? Was it pre the new CC Act ?

I believe that thier documentation (sole trader) does not meet the prescribed terms and is therefore unenforceable. If you read the samll print very very carefully and apply good grammar to it, the way that the document reads, implies that Tradepro are not even party to thier own agreement. Thier documents are one of the worst and poorly drafted I have ever seen, and I know for a fact that they do not have the originals. They are scanned and archived and then photocopied numerous times. the copy that they sent me would not meet a CCA request in terms of legibility and general compliance. Thier app form front page has 4 sections on it which are all outlined into boxes. the section (no 3 I think) which states your credit agreement, which is encompassed by the four corners of the box, does not contain all the prescribed terms under the act, so is therefore, in my opinion, unenforceable. I have had dealings with Tradepro and used this defence. they CC'd me but it is stayed. they sent it to thier briefs, who were fairly useless, and they sent the case back to Tradepro, now that says something along the lines that I must be right if the briefs dont want to deal with it.

I thorughly object to thier ridiculous 25% collection charge, and the reason why they knock it off just before court is the fact that they are trying it on and know that it is an illegal charge.

I only ever intend in paying TP what I have in fact borrowed, from a moral point of view. They will never get a penny from me in charges or recovery fees nor interest.

If I were you, you need to push the point of the incorrect status of agreement, as if it is a limited company they cannot touch your house as you have only signed on behalf of the company, and not in fact stood as guarantor nor surety for the companys' liability.

I suggest that you go and get your own brief if possible. get someone who is experienced in CCA matters and not just a High street muppet who just wants to unload your bank balance.

Best of luck in your plight

• 1 month later...

Having bad dealings with these people. Am being taken to county court.Can anyone help me with these 2 points.

Got letter from court, it says each party is to give standard disclosure by list and supplying copy of documents by blah blah AND, Statements of witnesses of facts are to be exchanged simultaneously by the blah of blah I need some direction from somebody as to what this means in real laymans terms. much obliged