style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4733 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Will the court do a search on my file and send the judgement to my new address ?
No, any judgement will be sent to the same address the claim was sent to. the only time you will become aware of it is if your old address is linked to your new address by the credit reference agencies.

No, any judgement will be sent to the same address the claim was sent to. the only time you will become aware of it is if your old address is linked to your new address by the credit reference agencies.

Someone for the EC Credit (DCA ) called me up and left me a voicemail that they need to talk to me. The voicemail was like this " If this is not me then please delete the message, otherwise please give us a call so that they can confirm my address and want to deliver some court papers to me. He also said that they have already started court proceedings" and they want to deliver me papers for that. If i want the court action not to be taken or taken back then i should call them and pay the x amount by cheque or call them to give my card details. Any ideas ??? do you think they have already started the proceedings are just trying to bluff..