Account returned to Capital One

steviepollock
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4849 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Not sure I agree - sorry! While it is back with the OC is the perfect time to find out if the original agreement does exist. I'd CCA them to find out. If it doesn't, then get it in writing that at the moment they cannot enforce the debt, then if it starts the rounds again, just send a copy of this letter to the DCA.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I received a reply from Cap 1 stating that it will take them a " while to look into my situation and come back with a detailed response.We`ll do everything we can to get an answer to you within four weeks of this letter."

I sent the CCA request on the 8th Feb so obviously this goes beyond 12+2,What would be my next step?

Just looking at the CCA & I notice that I haven`t ticked the box for PPI but there is a tick about two inches to the left & also I haven`t signed it for PPI either but i`m sure they were taking payments for it.

They have said in the letter with the CCA that they will not be entering into any further correspondence regarding the provision of copy agreements as my agreement is enforceable and will be treated as such.

If you send a SAR to the original creditor they are obliged by law to provide the information you request for a statutory fee of £10. If they fail to comply just make a complaint to the ICO & they are liable for a hefty fine. ;)

It matters not one joy whether they want to enter into any correspondence or not. Incidentally, it's not their place to determine whether a CCA is enforceable or not, only a court can do that.