second questionnaire advice

hedid2003
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4887 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

Just received esa50 form,need some advice please on filling in the form.

Would i be better off having disability alliance fill it in for me has they would word it better?

A little about me i went in for ninth op in nov 10 and i am due to go back in for another op in march/april now i know i am not going to be capable of work just after having a op done.I wont bore you with a complete breakdown of whats been going on with me it is too complicated.but i dont know and consultant doesnt know how the op will go and what needs to be done,as mentioned previous very complicated.

any advice please.

benefits im on is wrag esa

DLA

Edited by hedid2003

Yes I would certainly get help filling out the ESA50. It's crucial to write a comprehensive one these days.

- dj

Benefits rules are complex, and although I do try to inform and support people, I may get it wrong because the rules apply to individual claimants and their particular circumstances.

Agreed, too many people just tick the boxes - its really important to write as much in response to each activity you have difficulty with as possible, and also an overview of how your daily life in the extra information at the end of the form - this makes it harder for atos to misrepresent you at the medical - they may still try, but if you've written comprehensively on the esa50, its easier to convince a tribunal that your atos medical report is a joke.

Edited by leemack