introduction

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4697 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Spondy - I'm very new to this and don't know how to enter a post yet, but I thought as you were the first post I saw, I'd reply. I have many issues at the moment with Tresham College in Kettering and I was hoping someone would be able to give me some advice. If I can work out how to post my complaint, perhaps I would get loads of help!

Thank you for being my first introduction to Consumer Action Group.

Carol Findon (Northampton) or CazFin

Welcome all to CAG.

A great place to start is Bookworms Dummies Guides.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?107001-quot-How-do-I...-quot-A-Dummies-Guide-to-this-Forum

Cazfin, if you start your own thread in this forum you will get help for your specific complaint, and the MOD's may move it to a more appropriate forum......................but you will find it again!...........promise.

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Hi Cazfin, welcome to CAG.

Posting is quite easy (once you know how)

this link http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/index.php takes you to the main page of the forum. Look through the page until you see a forum that is close to the advice you want, click on that forum and then on the next page (about a quarter way down on the left) there is a post new thread button. Click on that and bob's your uncle.

Good luck

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hi GP and big welcome to CAG.

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Thank you everyone who responded to me ... I think I'm getting the hang of this and thanks for the tips and introduction help! What a great bunch you are!!! I have put my main 'complaint' up under College Complaint if any of you are able to help me on that one.

Warm Wishes - CazFin

Hello from me too, how do you get an avatar by the way? (i assume you mean the picture of the cat with the gun?)

Click 'user cp' at the top right of the page > 'my settings' edit avatar. You can either upload one or use one from the library, but the size is restricted to 80x80 IIRC.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

• 5 months later...

Hi

Welcome to The Consumer Action Group.

I am just letting you know that as you haven't had any replies to your post yet, it might be better if you post your message again in an appropriate sub-forum. You will get lots of help there.

Also take some time to read around the forum and get used to the layout. It is a big forum and takes a lot of getting used to.

Once you start to find your way, you will soon realise that it is fairly easy to get round and to get the help you need.

It can be bit confusing at first.

Please be advised that my time will be limited for the next few weeks.Thanks for your understanding.