• Tweets

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
        • Thanks
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf

Buy As You Vew!! problem after problem after problem - STILL NOT SORTED!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4716 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Getting seriously wound up by this company now,

Took out a bed with them in march 2010, within 4 months the bed was replaced 3 times as it was breaking due to cheap materials used to construct the bed.

So when it broke the 4th time I told them I dont want a bed and had the product replaced for a fridge freezer back in august 2010. That was that or so i thought. (read on as im writing this based on when it happened)

In October 2010 I ordered a tumble dryer and washing machine to match the fridge freezer these were delivered to me and delivery was ment to include install and i argued black and blue with delivery men that they had to install items. In the end they did and they snapped the tap on the water pipe that feeds the washing machine didnt tell me about thi i found out 2 weeks ago (see below)

When i put the washing machine on its first wash it was loud and dancing round my kitchen i thought this is strange and later discovered after a phonecall to bayv that the delivery drivers had not removed the transport pins lol ( i didnt know about them)

Anyways the washining machine was replaced 2 days later.

In November the dryer packed in basically wont produce enough heat to dry clothes (still not working 2 months later although i am awaiting a replacement).

The beko engineer came out in nov and apparently repaired the dryer! Guess What it still didnt work, up until last week i had raised a further 4 service calls since november with regards to this and noone had been out to fix the issue.

Last Monday my agent called to collect payment to which i replied when you fix my dryer i will pay i had not put much money in meter but had the cash stored away to pay him.

He assured me he would get someone out so i said once they been i will pay you, he phoned office and they tried to say as account was in arrears they couldnt book a service call so i told him take the goods then, the office quickly changed there minds and chased the beko engineer.

On the tuesday morning i woke up to a flooded kitchen the washing machine door rim was knackered and was letting water out of door when cycle was on a wash, so i thought ill turn the pipe off on wall so pulled out the washing machine to discover the switch had snapped last people to touch it were bayv delivery team.

So i had to turn all my water off to stop the washer leaking as it was filling up with water and eaking everywhere even when it was switched off.

I phoned agent and office from 10am -5.30 am when the regional manager got in contact with me and arranged to come to my house that evening, He arrived and seen the leak on washing machine and offered to call an out of hours plumber to come and fix the switch so i could have water on overnight. Or he said if i left it off overnight he would ensure a replacement washing machine was brought to me asap the next day and they would replace the dryer i had logged 5 calls at this time and not once had they been back out and he had seen the extent of the flood i will put pics up, took me 8 hours to clean up, he knew i wernt happy and with everything else that had happened.

i had a loan washing machine the next day!

Upon speaking to office i discovered when they replaced the bed they done a staright exchange for the fridge freezer carried on the origninal contarct from the bed! This seems ok on the front as it was an exchange, but the fridge was £250 cheper than the bed so i had a refund of the amount and intrest etc etc. One thing after another i tell you

Well today comes and there no sign of my replacemnt washing machine or dryer yes i got my loan washing machine but my beko one i much more advanced than this loan one its very basic to say the least and i still have a dryer rhat dont work. I have been told today that they will be delivered by thursday.

Well this afternoon there was a knock on the door from another company who offer same services as buy as you view, i answered and he addressed me by name i was like who are you and he said i understand your a buy as you view customer and you got a few items with them.

Yes i said

he knew my dob aswell as he commented i dont look my age as im a young looking 20 year old get asked for id everywhere i go.

Well he offered to supply me with the same products i got with buy as you view at a cheaper cost and told me if i phone bayv and tell them i want to cancel they will come collect good and refund all monies paid.

I knew this was dodgy but let him carry on and told him im not makng any decision now and id get back to him after speaking with bayv as i told him im not going to belive you a random who turned up at my door i want to check this ia factual first. He left promto when he realised he was not going to get me to sign anything.

After he left it clicked how the f*** does he know my name, the fact im a bayv customer, What products ive got and how much i pay????

So i phoned my agent who said " there poaching they been folloeing the boys round"

bull**** i said he knew all my details

Within ten minutes the regional manager was in contact with me and it was discovered the man who knocked my door was in fact an ex bayv employee who know works for HOMEBUY!!!!!

What a joke of a company the regional manager has reffered my file to the director due to all the issues and there ex employee as HE HAS STOLEN MY INFORMATION!!!!!

So at moment I have a loan washing machine, a dryer that doesnt work, up until a few days ago i was paying £250 to much for a fridge freezer, I have had a flood due to faulty products not even owned 6 months, and i have had my identity incriminated by them. And 5 service calls have been ignored. Not to mention a bed that was made for cardboard that kept breaking!!

This is just a joke and I couldnt make it up if i tried.

Any advice on this situation would be appreciated guys as i am at my wits end.

Whats next????

Buy As You View have no customer after care ,infact if you search on Buy As You View on here ,you will see all the complaints about this rip off company . I would contact your local trading standards first ,and tell them of all the problems your encountering . As for exchanging one good for another and not issuing you with a new contract ,I certainly would not be happy with ,as there is no evidence you exchanged goods with them ,and the warranty for example would not protect the new goods .Personally I would stop paying the goods ,ask them to collect them .You never own the goods with this company ,ad interest upon interest is added ,they are from personal experience ,and that of the experience of many others an uncaring company when it comes to their customer complaints . They have no right to enter your home ,harrass or threaten,bully you etc .If you do return goods make sure you have a receipt confirming all this .This is what is stated on Buy As You View information page http://www.bayvallsorted.co.uk/important-information.ashx

Cancellation Period

You can cancel your All Sorted agreement within 14 days of purchase by calling customer services. Providing the service has not been used, we’ll give you a refund on any payments made. If you wish to cancel at anytime after this period, you can still do so by calling us but you will not receive any refund even if you have not used the service.

Also its worth knowing of the Sales Of Goods Act http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?117106-Sale-of-Goods-basic-guide-to-rights-and-obligations

Hope some of this information is of help

Hi. I am really sorry to hear that you have had these problems with us.

I will investigate further and get back to you.

First of all I need to know who you are and where you live, but please do not post your personal details on this site.

You can speak directly to our Customer Service Director, Linda Davies or email her at linda.davies@bayv.co.uk

I will ensure that all of your issues are dealt with appropriately.

Many thanks

BAYV

Getting seriously wound up by this company now,

Took out a bed with them in march 2010, within 4 months the bed was replaced 3 times as it was breaking due to cheap materials used to construct the bed.

So when it broke the 4th time I told them I dont want a bed and had the product replaced for a fridge freezer back in august 2010. That was that or so i thought. (read on as im writing this based on when it happened)

In October 2010 I ordered a tumble dryer and washing machine to match the fridge freezer these were delivered to me and delivery was ment to include install and i argued black and blue with delivery men that they had to install items. In the end they did and they snapped the tap on the water pipe that feeds the washing machine didnt tell me about thi i found out 2 weeks ago (see below)

When i put the washing machine on its first wash it was loud and dancing round my kitchen i thought this is strange and later discovered after a phonecall to bayv that the delivery drivers had not removed the transport pins lol ( i didnt know about them)

Anyways the washining machine was replaced 2 days later.

In November the dryer packed in basically wont produce enough heat to dry clothes (still not working 2 months later although i am awaiting a replacement).

The beko engineer came out in nov and apparently repaired the dryer! Guess What it still didnt work, up until last week i had raised a further 4 service calls since november with regards to this and noone had been out to fix the issue.

Last Monday my agent called to collect payment to which i replied when you fix my dryer i will pay i had not put much money in meter but had the cash stored away to pay him.

He assured me he would get someone out so i said once they been i will pay you, he phoned office and they tried to say as account was in arrears they couldnt book a service call so i told him take the goods then, the office quickly changed there minds and chased the beko engineer.

On the tuesday morning i woke up to a flooded kitchen the washing machine door rim was knackered and was letting water out of door when cycle was on a wash, so i thought ill turn the pipe off on wall so pulled out the washing machine to discover the switch had snapped last people to touch it were bayv delivery team.

So i had to turn all my water off to stop the washer leaking as it was filling up with water and eaking everywhere even when it was switched off.

I phoned agent and office from 10am -5.30 am when the regional manager got in contact with me and arranged to come to my house that evening, He arrived and seen the leak on washing machine and offered to call an out of hours plumber to come and fix the switch so i could have water on overnight. Or he said if i left it off overnight he would ensure a replacement washing machine was brought to me asap the next day and they would replace the dryer i had logged 5 calls at this time and not once had they been back out and he had seen the extent of the flood i will put pics up, took me 8 hours to clean up, he knew i wernt happy and with everything else that had happened.

i had a loan washing machine the next day!

Upon speaking to office i discovered when they replaced the bed they done a staright exchange for the fridge freezer carried on the origninal contarct from the bed! This seems ok on the front as it was an exchange, but the fridge was £250 cheper than the bed so i had a refund of the amount and intrest etc etc. One thing after another i tell you

Well today comes and there no sign of my replacemnt washing machine or dryer yes i got my loan washing machine but my beko one i much more advanced than this loan one its very basic to say the least and i still have a dryer rhat dont work. I have been told today that they will be delivered by thursday.

Well this afternoon there was a knock on the door from another company who offer same services as buy as you view, i answered and he addressed me by name i was like who are you and he said i understand your a buy as you view customer and you got a few items with them.

Yes i said

he knew my dob aswell as he commented i dont look my age as im a young looking 20 year old get asked for id everywhere i go.

Well he offered to supply me with the same products i got with buy as you view at a cheaper cost and told me if i phone bayv and tell them i want to cancel they will come collect good and refund all monies paid.

I knew this was dodgy but let him carry on and told him im not makng any decision now and id get back to him after speaking with bayv as i told him im not going to belive you a random who turned up at my door i want to check this ia factual first. He left promto when he realised he was not going to get me to sign anything.

After he left it clicked how the f*** does he know my name, the fact im a bayv customer, What products ive got and how much i pay????

So i phoned my agent who said " there poaching they been folloeing the boys round"

bull**** i said he knew all my details

Within ten minutes the regional manager was in contact with me and it was discovered the man who knocked my door was in fact an ex bayv employee who know works for HOMEBUY!!!!!

What a joke of a company the regional manager has reffered my file to the director due to all the issues and there ex employee as HE HAS STOLEN MY INFORMATION!!!!!

So at moment I have a loan washing machine, a dryer that doesnt work, up until a few days ago i was paying £250 to much for a fridge freezer, I have had a flood due to faulty products not even owned 6 months, and i have had my identity incriminated by them. And 5 service calls have been ignored. Not to mention a bed that was made for cardboard that kept breaking!!

This is just a joke and I couldnt make it up if i tried.

Any advice on this situation would be appreciated guys as i am at my wits end.

Whats next????

Thanks i have emailed linda, today i was ment to have a new washing machne delivered and a dryer but guess what i have not as you dont have them in stock its just a complete joke one thing after another and to make things worse the regional manager who was dealing with me has gone on holidays this week and now i am left in a lurch as i dont have any1 to contact apart from the director Mr Webb who is declining my calls.

Great Customer Service, Full of empty promises

Update

Linda the customer service director at bayv is a great contact if you have been in same situation as me and your issues are falling on deaf ears then i would reccomend emailing linda and discussing the issues.

She is well mannered and very sympatetic no bull**** with her she thourough had a detailed telephone call with her today for at least 20 mins and i now feel that my issues have been addressed and being dealt with in an appropriate manner.

Bayv Linda is an asset to your company, shame not all your staff were like her.

Hi. I am really sorry to hear that you have had these problems with us.

I will investigate further and get back to you.

First of all I need to know who you are and where you live, but please do not post your personal details on this site.

You can speak directly to our Customer Service Director, Linda Davies or email her at linda.davies@bayv.co.uk

I will ensure that all of your issues are dealt with appropriately.

Many thanks

BAYV

Can I just remind users that companies that use CAG to respond to queries and that have been fully vetted by CAG, will have their names in green.

I cannot recommend anyone giving out personal information to any company that hasn't been checked.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Update

Linda the customer service director at bayv is a great contact if you have been in same situation as me and your issues are falling on deaf ears then i would reccomend emailing linda and discussing the issues.

She is well mannered and very sympatetic no bull**** with her she thourough had a detailed telephone call with her today for at least 20 mins and i now feel that my issues have been addressed and being dealt with in an appropriate manner.

Bayv Linda is an asset to your company, shame not all your staff were like her.

...and we now eagerly await BAYV's conclusion to be posted here on this thread. Just providing a customer service telephone number does not provide full closure.

Cheers

Lefty

If the left side of the brain controls your right, and the right side controls your left, then left-handed people are always in their right mind!

Please help to support this site with a small donation... every little helps...

CAG- The Nation's Weekly Info Store!

;)

Quick update guys within 48 hours of linda bayv picking up this thread.

I had a new tumble dryer delivered and a new washing machine, Linda was very disappointed that things cant escalated to the stage they were at and admitted the company could have acted a lot better and managment should have intercepted earlier and as a gesture of goodwill i received a black beko microwave to match the tumble, washing machne and fridge freezer and also given a hoover free of charge.

I would definatly Reccomend contacting bayv through here like i did.

At Bayv we are very sorry about your experience you had with us and thank you for the opportunity to address all of the issues you have had.

Linda came to see you herself and I understand that all of your product issues have now been resolved. I also hope that we have gone some way in compensating you for the poor service you received.

I also know that she will get back to you in the next 24 hours to confirm that your agreement enquiries are also resolved.

We have addressed our internal processes to ensure that the chance of this happening again are eliminated.

Once again, I hope that your future experience with us is much better and please feel free to contact Linda again if you have any further difficulties or worries.

yours sincerely

BAYV

Quick update guys within 48 hours of linda bayv picking up this thread.

I had a new tumble dryer delivered and a new washing machine, Linda was very disappointed that things cant escalated to the stage they were at and admitted the company could have acted a lot better and managment should have intercepted earlier and as a gesture of goodwill i received a black beko microwave to match the tumble, washing machne and fridge freezer and also given a hoover free of charge.

I would definatly Reccomend contacting bayv through here like i did.

I must say that this is a very satisfactory outcome. Many thanks to BAYV for dealing with this thread both quickly and professionally.

Cheers

Lefty

If the left side of the brain controls your right, and the right side controls your left, then left-handed people are always in their right mind!

;)

At Bayv we are very sorry about your experience you had with us and thank you for the opportunity to address all of the issues you have had.

Linda came to see you herself and I understand that all of your product issues have now been resolved. I also hope that we have gone some way in compensating you for the poor service you received.

I also know that she will get back to you in the next 24 hours to confirm that your agreement enquiries are also resolved.

We have addressed our internal processes to ensure that the chance of this happening again are eliminated.

Once again, I hope that your future experience with us is much better and please feel free to contact Linda again if you have any further difficulties or worries.

yours sincerely

BAYV

Yes forgot to say guys, the customer service director linda did not only liase with me by telephone but also visited me at home when the 2 replacement and 2 goodwill products were delivered she ensured all were fitted correctly and in working order although all products were brand new.

I do hope for all the other cag members that bayv will continue to monitor this site and be as promt as they have with me to step in and resolve issues. After waiting over 2 months and problems after problems occuring all was sorted within 48hours after bayv commented on this thread. :oops:

• 4 months later...

i am jo1010's partner.

I am appauled with this company please take 5 mins to read this thread with regards to previous issues.

Linda davies got involved we recieved the free items eg the hoover and microwave. we also requested revised contracts these were never sent, previous contract were scrapped and new ones apparently written up well we never recieved new ones. Last week agent arrives the night before the tumble dryer broke again and after 2 weeks of having hoover it blew up!!! ( i didnt complain as it was free, nevertheless a 2 week old hoover should not blow up)

any way he arrived and i told him there no money in box as we aint had our contracts and we dont know how much were ment to be paying we also told him about the faulty items yet again his reply was " your taking the **** now" i explained i wernt paying until i had contracts that linda davies assured me he became stroppy so i unplugged there box when he was on doorstep and took it to him and left it there.

He starting shouting im phoneing the police to remove the goods and apparently me unpugging box is criminal damage and breach of contract, if i had a contract it would be something. i left box on doorstep and shut the door.

He walked away back to his car and shouted through the window im not taking the box if its get stolen you will be done for theft, i shouted back hows that then when u left it there as i have given it to you. He drove off only to hide down the road but luckily i know what hes like so i walked out on road and seen his car parked further down the street, 10 mins later he comes back and picks up box and says through window this aint over! Hes 6ft and quite a big guy. we were planning on moving anyway but weve had so much hassle and threats from bayv we have left the propety and i need advice on where to go from here, i dont want to give them my new address as there bully boys and im scared of what might eveolve as i wont stand back for to long and let them speak to me and my partner the way they do, i was so angry after he left. And i know if i lose it ill be the one up in court

i am jo1010's partner.

I am appauled with this company please take 5 mins to read this thread with regards to previous issues.

Linda davies got involved we recieved the free items eg the hoover and microwave. we also requested revised contracts these were never sent, previous contract were scrapped and new ones apparently written up well we never recieved new ones. Last week agent arrives the night before the tumble dryer broke again and after 2 weeks of having hoover it blew up!!! ( i didnt complain as it was free, nevertheless a 2 week old hoover should not blow up)

any way he arrived and i told him there no money in box as we aint had our contracts and we dont know how much were ment to be paying we also told him about the faulty items yet again his reply was " your taking the **** now" i explained i wernt paying until i had contracts that linda davies assured me he became stroppy so i unplugged there box when he was on doorstep and took it to him and left it there.

He starting shouting im phoneing the police to remove the goods and apparently me unpugging box is criminal damage and breach of contract, if i had a contract it would be something. i left box on doorstep and shut the door.

He walked away back to his car and shouted through the window im not taking the box if its get stolen you will be done for theft, i shouted back hows that then when u left it there as i have given it to you. He drove off only to hide down the road but luckily i know what hes like so i walked out on road and seen his car parked further down the street, 10 mins later he comes back and picks up box and says through window this aint over! Hes 6ft and quite a big guy. we were planning on moving anyway but weve had so much hassle and threats from bayv we have left the propety and i need advice on where to go from here, i dont want to give them my new address as there bully boys and im scared of what might eveolve as i wont stand back for to long and let them speak to me and my partner the way they do, i was so angry after he left. And i know if i lose it ill be the one up in court

This is disappointing to hear. But I would inform BAYV that you have moved home. If you are in the right, you have nothing to fear.

From what I have seen, it looks to me like BUY AS YOU VIEW are desperately trying to clean-up their image, and become a respected household name. After all, if BRIGHTHOUSE were able to pull this trick off, why can't BUY AS YOU VIEW?

The problem BUY AS YOU VIEW have is that their business model depends too much on individual account managers (with their own little empire, so to speak) and cannot easily be contained into one generic brand - like BRIGHTHOUSE. This is where ALL of BUY AS YOU VIEW's problems come from.

Directors from head office can sit in their offices all day long, post on consumer advice forums such as this, and spout off well written PR, and publish lovely glossy internet magazines - but all that gets trampled on by a stressed out account manager threatening police attendance, and flouting the law with "questionable" contracts and re-possessions.

I think the BUY AS YOU VIEW business model is flawed from the word go. And the bigger they get, the harder it will be.

Cheers

Lefty

;)

BUT if we give new address and the agent turns up things may get heated, im trying to avoid trouble and keep this amicable but bayv's guys on the front line are worse than loan sharks

Guys. Please bear with me I have just been assurred by Linda Davies via text message that she will look into this tomorrow afternoon and get it sorted.

I will give bayv the benifit of doubt and will let you all know what happens when she contacts me tomorrow afternoon after the directors meetings in morning! ( We live in hope)

If Linda Davies is texting you regarding this matter then I would assume they are looking at this thread. If so, they ought to be responding to it

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Guys. Please bear with me I have just been assurred by Linda Davies via text message that she will look into this tomorrow afternoon and get it sorted.

I will give bayv the benifit of doubt and will let you all know what happens when she contacts me tomorrow afternoon after the directors meetings in morning! ( We live in hope)

I sure would like to be a fly on the wall at the director's meeting! :) I do hope that showing a little more respect to the CAG and it's members will be high on the agenda.

Lefty

;)

Well?

I'm guessing that Linda Davies called round personally again, fixed all your problems, did your washing up for you, vacuumed your lounge, mowed your lawn, then gave you and all your family tickets to Disneyland as a gesture of goodwill?

And no doubt that you, once again, hope for all the other CAGlink31.gif members that bayv will continue to monitor this site and be as promt as they have with you to step in and resolve issues?

Oh, I do love happy endings!

Cheers

Lefty

;)

Lefty was that a sarcastic comment aimed at me or them??? There a joke will update later

Looking forward to the update

Cheers

Lefty

;)

Spoken to linda and she has advised me to contact trading standards as we couldn't reach an amicable arrangement, her words were there an independent government agency which can liase with both of us, I replied to her yer maybe and ill be contacting the oft with regards to your bully boy agent, she's not prepared to deal with that unless I meet them and give them a statement to which I said ok but I will record it which was when she said about going to trading standars,

she asked me about recovering goods and I told her to take it to court as I want goods collected and all monies paid returned, she's prepared to collect the goods but not refund!!!! Also she was pushing for my new adress which I am not prepared to disclose at this stage as I work full time and my partner don't want the agent coming here especially when I'm not here, as the agent scared and threatened us last time.

Who regulates bayv, will watchdog or the ferret investigate them??

Also with regards to contracts, zoe lindas team leader told me this morning that they were posted the same day I spoke to them last and linda said to me that she personally posted them 2 or 3 weekss after our last phonecall as she had to do them all manually so it took time! I NEVER HAD THE CONTRACTS so I don't even know what my weekly payement is but bayv are saying they told me on the phone!! How could they when the agreements hadn't been completed as linda had to do them manually

Linda also tried to defend her agent saying there professional and would never threaten with the police, to which I replied well my agent did and I know that your dealing with another complaint where a customer was arrested to recover goods, her reply was a sharp not every company gets things right all the time, name me a company that never makes mistakes and I just laughed

So, no tickets to Disneyland then? I'm surprised!

Personally I think that by changing your address, and taking with you items that legally belong to BAYV, is a mistake. To succeed in these situations you have to keep the law on your side.

My advice would be to return the items that belong to BAYV and wash your hands of the whole thing. There is absolutely no chance of you getting any kind of a refund, because you have only been HIRING the goods. There is no valid refund to apply, as I see it.

You will only succeed in creating more and more stress for yourself. You need to ask yourself, is it worth it?

Cheers

Lefty

;)