Another one for the HFO fan club!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3761 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

as I am sure that they are now under the impression that they can use Application forms and others bits of paperwork to prove their case

I think they know what they can and cannot do, they just try it on, surely they must remember HFO Services v Patel.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Right, this is one for the experts I think.

Just got off the phone to a nice young lady at M & S Money, it would appear that this account was sold to Tom Golding Associates in June 2007.

HFO Services are trying to collect this so called debt on behalf of HFO Capital, letter going to HFO as they haven't complied with my CCA request.

Thoughts are very welcome.

The other account I had was a loan which HFO gave me hell for until I CCA'd them, complained to TS & Police about their behaviour and this one was sold to Rocksborough Sold Debt Finance in March 2007.

Was this M&S also? It is Roxburghe and that makes more sense.

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

The other account I had was a loan which HFO gave me hell for until I CCA'd them, complained to TS & Police about their behaviour and this one was sold to Rocksborough Sold Debt Finance in March 2007.

Again thoughts please.

This means Roxburghe.

Right, this is one for the experts I think.

Just got off the phone to a nice young lady at M & S Money, it would appear that this account was sold to Tom Golding Associates in June 2007.

HFO Services are trying to collect this so called debt on behalf of HFO Capital, letter going to HFO as they haven't complied with my CCA request.

Thoughts are very welcome.

You need to call again and double check this. Something seriously wrong here. Can’t find a trace of anyone with that name.

For the loan CCA'd them Dec 2008, had nowt but threatening letters & calls from them for about 8 - 9 months, they're part of the reason I found CAG, HFO ignored my request, so I complaint to Consumer Direct & they passed it on to Trading Standards & OFT, to whom I did a statement in the autumn of 2009, the last I heard about the 'loan' was in April 2009 from their so called solicitors.

For CC their 12 + 2 are up! Account in dispute will be going on Monday.