ScotCall 0800 158 2808

RichRoast
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4105 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I keep being called by these people, i say people but in reality it is a computer requesting i call them back on an 0844 number.

They know my name but i'm buggered if i'm going to pay to speak to them. They are calling me at stupid o'clock in the evening. Same message over and over again. :-x

8-) With the help of this site so far I have......

Beaten Robinson Way (£600 SB)

Can you get your phone company to block the number - better still as Scotcall are a dvision of Mackenzie Hall you can report them to Alan Stewart at East Ayrshire Trading Standards, he can get them to stop calling you.

You could email Scotcall and request they stop calling, or call them and remind them that you need a copy of their complaints procedure....

• 2 years later...

According to a lot of sites about nuisance calls, they are ringing a lot of people, with nuisance calls going back to 2010. When people pick up the phone, there is a recorded message asking to speak to someone they've have never heard of and asking them to press 1 or 0 to be connected - which apparently turns out to be an 0844 number. In my case, the calls have been for someone called Paul Robinson, although sometimes asks for someone called David something-or-other or Graham something-or-other. All wanting me to call them back over someone I've never heard of.

Total nuisance.