thanks and all that.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6478 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Probably not the right place to post but bear with me.

I'd just like to say thanks for the good vibes and thoughts for the recent passing of my mam. She was a tough old bird but finally at 87 she fell off the perch. It's been a n adjustment to say the least but it's galvanised me into action and as a result i've made a donation to the site for £60, partly for the pink avatar thing a few months ago and the rest was just to round the figure up.

Also i've spent all day writing the letters to the 15 places that have been [causing problems] me for charges all these years so hopefully these SAR's will start the ball rolling to get the charges back.

Incidently the Nationwide phoned me again last night saying that they were pulling the £3400 overdraft ( maxed out of course with charges) and when was I going to pay it. I deliberatly started a toy that I have that is hysterical laughing and left it run for over 5 minutes propped up against the phone.

Give the lad his due he sat there and waited......I eventually told him I didn't have it so he couldn't have it and put the phone down. he rang back and said that wasn't the right answer so I asked how much they owed me in illegal charges and he said he couldn't tell me.

His office collegue told him to press F5 then f ??? and on his screen came up ( I assume a figue of all the charges. He wouldn't tell me so I said OK, If you refund all the charges you owe me how much will I get back ? Again he said he couldn't tell me but he did say it might be worth me writing in and asking for the charges to be refunded.

By that i reckon the nationwide owes me more than £3.4K......

Anyway, thanks to the site, the mods and all the contributors lets get some more action and take these greedy swines to task.

Take care,

Alan Teather AKA The Chimp Choker.

Request for repayment letter sent on 24 / 08/ 2006 giving 14 days to reply.

S.A.R. issued to:

Citibank international 07/09/2006

Creation Finance 07/09/2006 letter signed for 8/9/06

Nat West Bank 07/09/2006 letter signed for 8/9/06

Mint 07/09/2006 letter signed for 8/9/06

Sainsbury's 07/09/2006 letter signed for 8/9/06

Northern Rock 07/09/2006 letter signed for 8/9/06

Nationwide

S.A.R SENT

07/09/2006

letter signed for 8/9/06

letter offering £120 in charges refund 12/09/06