Statute of Limitations question.

jed52
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4925 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Jed,

In the event that this query relates to a Vodafone account I'm happy to assist you further if you'd like me to.

To get in touch with me with the details of the account in question just email them across by following the instructions in our pinned thread here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?213340-Vodafone-Webteam-for-Customers-With-Problems

Once sent you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. To enable me to make sure it's been received could you update the thread with it and I'll come back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

Lee has helped numerous people with mobile phone (Voda) problems, if only there were more companies willing to get on board with CAG then half of these problems wouldn't exist, or wouldn't be so long in the tooth!

I say companies, NOT DCA's.......James!

• Haha 1

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

By the way Lee, I am not sure about your motives here. Could this be an attempt at 'Entrapment'?

If this account was Vodafone, why would I want to open a can of worms by contacting you?

jed

Hi Jed,

Firstly, thanks for clearing up that your query doesn't relate to us.

Secondly, and as the guys have already stated I'm here for the sole purpose of offering assistance to those who require it and rest assured that there's certainly no obligation on posters to accept it but any offers of help would remain open for as long as necessary.

I'm always mindful of the reservations some may have in regard to emailing their details to other members of the forum but I do like to think that our results so far which you can see here speak for themselves. Naturally we can never guarantee the outcome to any case we handle but we will always investigate it objectively and fairly.

In the event that your query did concern an account with us and you decided to get in touch then the email could make it clear that you didn't acknowledge the debt you'd been contacted about but that you wished for the matter to be investigated. From there it would be a case of me liaising with other departments to establish whether the account was still pursuable or not and once this has been determined decide on the most appropriate course of action.

Thanks and I wish you all the best with getting this resolved.

Lee has helped numerous people with mobile phone (Voda) problems, if only there were more companies willing to get on board with CAG then half of these problems wouldn't exist, or wouldn't be so long in the tooth!

I say companies, NOT DCA's.......James!

Thanks BB.

It's always pleasing to see that our efforts on CAG are appreciated and welcomed.

Kind regards to all.

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK