hi to everyone

jcor0611
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6184 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the advice.the banks ltr says that if i do not respond within 7 days then they will assume i am not accepting the offer.shall i still send a rejection ltr?

Hey

They just did this to me too, except what they offered was only £400 or so less than the total. Still, they used the "more than 6 years old line", which some of the charges are by about a month, but they only total £100, not the £400 they reckon. So, I've written to them telling them I want more or it goes to court.

Good luck

GG

Capital One: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) 14 Nov 06, Prelim 8 Dec 06, LBA 10 Jan 07, MCOL 1 Mar 07. Settled in full 2 Apr 07. :)

HSBC: Prelim 27 Feb 07, LBA 10 Apr 2007, Received offer 25 Apr 07. Rejected 2nd May 07. Received new offer 22 May 2007. Accepted 22 May 2007. Settled.

Barclaycard: SAR 2nd May 2007.

thanks everyone for the help and advice.

when i do the rejection ltr do i deduct the amounts that they state have already been paid back to me.i have checked and there are some but not as much as they claim.also do i deduct the charges that are older than 6yrs.they are only a month older.

reject their offer on the grounds that you have already filed your claim and incurred further costs. therefore you require xxx amount for your claim, plus court fees incurred of xxxx and interest of xxxx. put your own figures in that you will accept.

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

My wife has had the same from HSBC, but her claim is a lot lower and the difference is only £120 less. Is it worth claiming?

(orig claim £475)

Also, they are outside of the notice we gave them, so in our reply letter, would we give a further 7 or 14 days or state we are starting a claim now?

Thanks

My wife has had the same from HSBC, but her claim is a lot lower and the difference is only £120 less. Is it worth claiming?

(orig claim £475)

Also, they are outside of the notice we gave them, so in our reply letter, would we give a further 7 or 14 days or state we are starting a claim now?

Thanks

Step 4.) OK So You Didn't Think I Was Serious. Lets See What You Think Of This.

Send the

LETTER BEFORE ACTION together with a copy of your schedule of charges spreadsheet again if you have not heard from the bank or they do not agree to refund all of your charges.

Again allow 14 calendar days before the next step

• 2 weeks later...

i logged my claim with mcol.i received a ltr stating that hsbc were goingto defend the claim and that they had 28 days to do so.the 28 days was up on monday,i haven't heard anything what should i do?can anyone help?

Once DG have defended you will get a notification from MCOL to say that the case is being transfered to your local court. This may take a while. You will then get some info from your local court as to what happens next. MCOL usually state that the AQ is being dispensed with but it is up to your local court.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

this morning i received a 'notice of transfer proceedings'.they have crossed out the line that says 'the allocaton questionaire should be returned to local court'.

what do i do now?

there is a "maybe no AQ" thread somewhere

I will try and find it and pu the link on your thread.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

today i received a ltr from local court with court date set for 29th june.the ltr states that aq questionaire has been dispensed with but as my claim is over 1500.00 i have to pay 100.00 fee.

is this standard and will i get this 100.00 back?

please can anyone advise?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jcor0611

Just wondered how this was going?

Anything else yet?

Lily :)

:cool: Lily :cool:

Alliance & Leicester;

LBA 22nd July 2006

Reply 31st July

MCOL 6/8/06

PAID IN FULL 25th August 2006.....

DONATION HAPPILY GIVEN.......

If you are happy with my help please click on the scales at the side of this message