Hilesden securities court papers received ** Discontinued ***

john
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4484 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just a few questions, I believe the AQ sets the 'track' the case goes on. I'm a bit concerned about having to pay all the costs as my claim is over £5000. Will my case go on the one where you have to pay all costs? Also, is the allocation questionaire seperate from HS's defence, and if so, I know I had 28 days to submit a defence, do they have longer than 28 days to respond to my defence? Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have just looked at moneyclaim online and there is nothing added, just my acknowledgement and defence. So far I have recieved no correspondence. So I should phone Northampton? Would it usually take this long for them to reply? Thanks.

Welcome, Dotty. Just a bit worried as I have heard nothing since my defence was received on 8th November. I'm so worried about missing the deadlines for responses. Yes it was Aplins on the claim form. Is it only the defendant has to keep to deadlines, not the claimamt?

Edited by john

I agree, it is a worry, this is all new to me although I have read lots of threads.

As postggj says, give the court a call tomorrow and see what's what.

It could be that in view of your defence, they have just decided to concentrate on others that have not!

It seems that's why these bulk claims are issued IMO, so that they get the judgements by default.

BTW, was it Aplins who issued?

Do they have as long as they want to respond to my defence? I was hoping this was a process that would bring this to some sort of conclusion. If there is no timescale it could go on forever!!!!!

i have just spoken to the court, and they have informed me that it has been transfered to my local court for the defense to be heard, and also a questionaire has been sent out this morning.what happens next? does this mean i will have to go to court?

Thanks Dotty. Just spent hours reading Wycombes thread whilst searching for info on Allocation Questionaire. I feel really disheartened now, poor bloke, after all that effort and time. I sometimes wonder is it worth it, I need to read a happy ending thread I think lol.

I haven't actually recieved it yet so will post when it comes. Hopefully someone will be able to advise me what to do in respect of whats gone in my defense document.

After reading all the other threads I am of the opinion that they have come after me now because my credit file shows that I am on the mortgage for my daughters house. This was done at her solicitors suggestion to enable her to get a mortgage as an alternative to being a guarantor, which they don't do now. I only own 1% of the property which is now in negative equity. I am obviously concerned as I don't want them to be putting charging or sale orders on my daughters house. This has turned into an absolute nightmare. Does anyone know if they can touch her 99% share?

Allocation questionaire arrived today. I know its a big ask, especially at this time of year, but if anyone could spare the time to go through it with me in regard to what I've put in my defense I'd be very grateful. It has to be back for Jan 4th.

Thanks have read this, and have read the thread regarding the relevance of embarrased defence (courtesy of pt2537). Want to make sure I get the AQ right. Going into panic mode now as It has to be in by 4th January and I've had nothing back from Hillesdens yet re CCA, so nothing to refer to. Just had a thought, when will I have to post this for them to get it by 4th January? Will it go to sheffield court?

Edited by john