Sub prime whats the score

dodger010
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4967 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys hoping somebody could help my situation is as follows bought house on a right to buy 3.5 years ago got a mortgage from the leeds bs for the purchase price 51k and also took out a second mortgage with sppl (now mortgage 08 for 22k. Both of these are at high interest
link3.gif
rates with the one from the leeds having just come out of a 3 year fixed rate and going up, the one from sppl has gone down but is still at a very silly rate. I am hoping that you guys will be able to tell me how i can remortgage i have a few late payments to loans and a catalogue that have been payed up to date and on time, i have no ccjs ect but cant seem to be able to get a desent rate and combine the two loans before the interest rates go up. What is the score with sub prime if that is what i am but with just a few late payments is it really that hard to get a mortgage (house valued at 89k owing 71k).Never missed a payment to either mortgage.May have posted in the wrong place.