Roxburghe.. Shoosmith.. Natwest..

Guest fiveaside
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4833 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about that, my condolences to you and your family, very sad. I would add to your complaints that you you were actually being harassed at a time of family bereavement and this is unacceptable. The thing about any type of DCA harassment is that it is distressing at any time and many people cannot cope with it, making this point to the appropriate authorities does not go amiss.

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

Hi all, I'm working on the letter I am sending to Crapquest, and also the one I will be sending to Gnatwest, as well as reopening my complaint with the FOS, and complaining to the OFT. I will form the letter using the advice given above, but also I will add in the letter about the OFT guidance on debt collection..ie pursuing a disputed debt, passing on the debt to different agencies without informing me..harassment etc. I've been getting 2-3 phone calls a day from their 01252 number, and a also the 0844 number. I've managed to download an app on my my blackberry that blocks these numbers, but now they are calling from private numbers as well, so I'm trying to block those! I had a call from a private number at 22.53 last night... to much of a coincidence I think?? I've also marked their text messages as spam, so I shouldn't be seeing them anymore and getting stressed out !

There phone calls are all part of their intimidation to try and make you break, your doing well, don't play ball with these morons

My advice is given through personal experience and is given without prejudice

If I Have helped please feel free to click the star

:smile:

Good evening, letters to be sent tomorrow morning.. been so busy at work lately. Another 5 phone calls today at least, but all being blocked by a nice little app I downloaded for my blackberry. I feel like I am ready to go to war with these lowlife's! I feel sorry in a way for the losers that have such an awful job working for companies like this..