Dayglo v Natwest Mortgages ***SETTLED IN FULL***

dayglo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6455 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

as i said better by the minute ! youll have a drink to celebrate tonight then ? just one question dayglo when did you actually send your first letters as your thread begins with you filing your mcol ?

if my advice has been of any help to you then please click the scales ! Thank you :D

I wonder-they must be crapping it in case this gets out to the public and everybody goes to town on them-a bit like that 1999 case settled out of court.They cannot afford the publicity on this.It's even bigger than the credit card charge racket.

I hope Birmingham Midshires are as keen to deal!!!

I'm particularly nervous as I'm going after a "subprime" lender, they have a reputation for being sharks, not looking forward to my first letter from them, if indeed they reply at all.

Sam

I'm a Foolish person

IGroup ERC £1928.64 Ist letter sent 12/9

LBA sent 26/9

Moneyclaim input 13/10

Claim acknowledged 6/11

Received fob off letter 11/11

AQs sent back, IGroup request multitrack and hearing

I wonder-they must be crapping it in case this gets out to the public and everybody goes to town on them-a bit like that 1999 case settled out of court.They cannot afford the publicity on this.It's even bigger than the credit card charge racket.

They haven't even asked for a confidentiality clause as part of settlement - local paper is coming round for an interview later this week.

dayglo i actually think that although they will have credited your account it will not show up until the end of business sometimes even next day but if you were to call your branch they will tell you if payment has been received or not !

if my advice has been of any help to you then please click the scales ! Thank you :D

i hope you exchanged it for alcohol you mean and didnt drink the money i think it may have been too sweet for you ! well done mate enjoy and spend it wisely !

• 3 weeks later...

great news, well done

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but rather the size of the fight in the dog..:D

MBNA SETTLED IN FULL £216.00

Preffered Mortgages Ltd MCOL going in for £3.5K

Nationwide £702.00, SETTLED IN FULL.