T4FF vs RBoS - **WON**

isidore
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6297 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If it is an overdraft fee it is claimable.

My only niggling concern is whether it is in fact an overdraft fee......The thing is the royalties accounts have a standard monthly charge, these are charged every month and £10 seems a bit light for an overdraft fee - even if you are a student! Which is why I'm wondering whether it is your Royalties charge?

If it is what you say it is, then yes claim it.

If my post has been useful, tip my scales and let me know

Always start with the User guide!

Stuck with RBS charges? Click here!!

RBS CA1 £2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 £503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC £498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard £705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!

Hi I see what you're saying but its not charged regularly which makes me think that it isn't the standard royalties charge.

Ok then....good enough for me!

Also can i ask do you think i should have had some contact with bank since they didn't reply to my LBA or just to go straight into the court claim?

Up to you really. If your 14 days are up, then you can go straight to court proceedings. I don't know how you want to play it given that you have done all this over the xmas period. RBS are usually good at responding. What I did with one of mine (Halifax - you can read it in the link in my sig) was sent them a littler reminder saying I was disappointed with the lack of response and that in 7 days I would be filing my claim with the courts and that if I didn't hear from them before then I will go ahead and file the claim. Lo and behold, 4 days later I received a settlement.

Personal opinion I guess. Many will probably say nonsense! Get on with the claim! Personally, I preferred to give them every chance to settle so I didn't need to go through the hassle of a court claim.

If my post has been useful, tip my scales and let me know

Always start with the User guide!

Stuck with RBS charges? Click here!!

RBS CA1 £2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 £503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC £498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard £705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!

• 2 months later...

Hi T4ff,

Enjoyed reading your thread. I will be claiming soon - so come and wish me luck in my thread! I'll let everyone know how it goes once i send my full claim off?

Should I include the 8% or noth bother? My claim is just under £1k and I very much doubt will go to court...

TheDean

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

TheDean Vs Telewest - 27/10 SB's big letter sent.