style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5015 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Evening

I have a repayment plan with these !!**!! and I pay by Standing order every month which I have done but I have just notice they have found my new debit card details from somewhere !!!!! and have taken £120 extra from my account !!!! and I am so mad !!!

How can this happen ?????

as I cancel the card they used before !!!

Have you made any new applications using your new card. They trade under different names and use brokers.cancel card again and adjust standing order - personally I would cancel them and let them dare take me to court. Up to you though.

They have no morals and will help themselves when they can.

Have you made any new applications using your new card. They trade under different names and use brokers.cancel card again and adjust standing order - personally I would cancel them and let them dare take me to court. Up to you though.

They have no morals and will help themselves when they can.

Hi

No I made sure I have not use my new details of my card as I read on here they do that .....

I reported the last card stolen ? as I said I don't know where they have got my details from ?

you must have applied for another loan, consolidation loan or the like online... shame, sorry.

I have not applied for a loan or anything like that on line since I have had my New Card .....

so they must be using old card details ???

They HAVENT used the card, they have used your bank account details which are on your card.

Get another bank account (Halifax have an online one which doesnt need a credit check, you get a card and online and telephone banking facilities. Get your salary paid into the new account and then you should be safe.

Get this done asap.... use your old account for any direct debits etc and keep the new details private.

They HAVENT used the card, they have used your bank account details which are on your card.

Get another bank account (Halifax have an online one which doesnt need a credit check, you get a card and online and telephone banking facilities. Get your salary paid into the new account and then you should be safe.

Get this done asap.... use your old account for any direct debits etc and keep the new details private.

I am with Halifax already and I phoned them last night when I discovered this what their said was CFO can still use the old card details if I have authorise them too does not matter how long ago it was ....

even if I have a New Card !! or canceled the card !!!

I had declared the card stolen and this did not even stop them

so please

I've never heard of CFO having DD capabailites. Called them today and they dont have the ability to take direct debits - so cant be... they got the new card details from using the card with another lender or broker, simple.

Jamie

I have not used my card with another lender as I have not been to a lender or broker with new card ! as I have said before I have been very careful with this card for this reason so they can not get any information to do what they have done !

so please note anyone just canceling your debit card does not stop these sort of people taking your money from your account as I have found out and also by phoning bank and asking the question !

so please be careful as I know this has happened to a few on this web site may be different companies but same result !!!

• 2 weeks later...

Still having problems with these I thought it was all sorted with having a repayment plan in place but no they are still going to take more money with the card detail of a reported Stolen Card !!!!

you need to contact your bank

i know you have cancelled the card but you need to tell the bank to put A STOP ON THE CARD

THEY USE THE LAST 4 NUMBERS TO FORCE IT THROUGH

I HAD THIS AND TO BE HONEST, TELL YOUR BANK FRAUD IS HAPPENING AND TO CLOSE THE ACCOUNT AND GET GIVEN A NEW ACCOUNT NUMBER

you need to contact your bank

i know you have cancelled the card but you need to tell the bank to put A STOP ON THE CARD

THEY USE THE LAST 4 NUMBERS TO FORCE IT THROUGH

I HAD THIS AND TO BE HONEST, TELL YOUR BANK FRAUD IS HAPPENING AND TO CLOSE THE ACCOUNT AND GET GIVEN A NEW ACCOUNT NUMBER

Thank You for getting back to me I have told the bank they said its between me and CFO and I really can not change accounts as will not be able to have the great overdraft I have with this one ?

This is why I keep saying now on these threads to get another bank account number, either from the same bank or somewhere like the Halifax, Co-op and Metro Bank who all do basic cards with online facilities. Get your salary and any incoming payments into the NEW account and then put money into the old accounts when payments from them are due.

It is a bit of a hassle doing this but eventually it stops the creeps misappropriating your funds.

This is why I keep saying now on these threads to get another bank account number, either from the same bank or somewhere like the Halifax, Co-op and Metro Bank who all do basic cards with online facilities. Get your salary and any incoming payments into the NEW account and then put money into the old accounts when payments from them are due.

It is a bit of a hassle doing this but eventually it stops the creeps misappropriating your funds.

Hi yes you do keep saying this but people don't seem to understand if they have been using that card for all the time for payments the banks will let them use it even when you have reported it stolen or lost as I have surprisely found out !!! with seeing the money disappering !

The only answer is a new account but to ensure the old one never has any money in it (or close it). You will just have to have the inconvenience of changing over all salary, bills, direct debits etc. the overdraft is an issue, Your problem is that until you have paid CFO they will help themselves whenever they feel like it.

No easy way of stopping them - unless your bank will give you a new account number and retain your overdraft limit. You could then cancel the old account? - assume this would stop CFO.

Are these muppets still in business? I have a story of their uselessness!I had a loan rolled over for £200 which had interest of £60 meaning a £260 debt. Now at the height of my troubles when defaulted August 2009 i had arranged a payment of £20 per month via phone monkey but missed a payment in December. Then an email sent offering me a reduction of 20% if i pay £360 within a week. I told them basically to do one and notified trading standards and the ombudsman of their emails not including payments made and previous rollovers.That was February. Not heard a sausage since!