Barclaycard 2 Mercers 2 Calders 2 Allied int

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5034 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I requested my CCA from Barclaycard in July 2009 and as in most cases was supplied with T&C. I know for a fact they have nothing with my signature as I still have the original document, I was supposed to sign it and return it.

I am of the opinion that Barclaycard are thieves and will never give them another penny.

In November 2009 I wrote mercers informed them the account is in dispute with Barclaycard and has been since 22/09/09, Barclaycard are now in default of my Consumer Credit Act agreement request and have also breached s10 Data Protection Act request etc......... Please return the account to them blah blah. I also sent the harassment letter as they called me day in and day out.

I haven't been able to address the situation with them further for many months and have since moved house and am ready to kick off again.

Barclaycard continued to send me statements putting up balance by £70 for 9 months after the CCA dispute/request and while being hounded by Mercers then Calder and now just recently I have been contact by Allied international. My credit score is now in tatters.

Can I please be advised of the next steps?

Kind Regards

Edited by La-Rittles