So Angry

xvickyx
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5018 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am so angry!!

Received a letter from NCO Europe “in house” solicitors today?? Slightly confused as I have made a payment arrangement with them, for each month, made my first payment last month and a payment is due to come out this month. Called them, and they were shut!!

Also got an alert from Call Credit and noticed that they have now registered a default against me, how is this possible if I already had a payment arrangement in place with them.

The debt is with Orange, and I am paying off over 3 months to be reconnected, and passed back to Orange, I feel they are taking me for a ride, why have they defaulted me if I was paying it back? Doesn’t make ANY sense!!!!

Wish I was rich....... :(:(

I understand how you feel, but, strictly speaking, by the terms of your Contract I expect they default you after 1 or maybe 2 payments are made. What correspondence have you had from Orange, if you default on a payment they should give you a time limit within which the account should be brought up to date. If you meet that requirement then normally no default is registered. Once you have paid the 3 payments make sure that they mark your CF as satisfied.