Lowell phone calls not telling me much ????

andi666
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5021 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi i have currently recieved 2 phone calls from lowell 1st one they asked me if i was who i was i wouldnt tell them as they wouldnt tell me who they were they told me to look lowell up on the web and that would explain it they couldnt tell me anythign else unless i completed there security quetions well at that point my brain was rackin fast and realised this is there code for whats my d o b address confirmation etc so i added im not sayin a word untill you tell me your part if u want to know my details then you have to go first ended up stale mate and fone call ended today a bloke cqalled steve called from lowell and said id know what it was about sounded like they were in a car id had a previous call 30seconds before that one i ignored as didnt know number so i think there were 2 in this lowell driven car any advice on what i should say i have read few threads and also printed off to learn my lines as im ready to do battle and if all else fails il do what im good at and im sure they will leave, are they allowed to just turn up. i cant remember having any sort of letter of them what so ever so im in the dark and dont want to start talking if its goin to open up a can of worms i cant close thx

Don't speak to them on the phone, don't answer their security questions. Just do the 'stuck record' routine and repeat 'In writing please' until they give up and go away.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

Just say nowt and wait for them to write to you. At which point you send them a letter asking for proof of the debt. DCA's will just send a demand letter, with very little information, on the basis that you will know about it from original creditor.

They will not have been in car, unless Lowell is trying to save money, in getting staff to work in their own cars. Normally if a company is going to send a doorstep collector, they have to write giving notice and which point you would tell them that you do not authorise such a visit.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Do not worry about these clowns!! they are easy to get off your back!! don't enter into conversation with them on the phone,as they like to try to pressure and bully people into submission!!! have all contact in writing as this leaves a paper trail they can't dispute, i have gave a link to all the letter templates that you may need to use,you can modify them to suit your purpose.....

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors

they are not allowed to come to your door unless you have agreed to them coming...there is a letter template for door step visit print acouple of copies off keep one by your door to hand over and then just shut door, post other to their offices 1st class recorded as with all responses to lowlife.

keep us updated on what is happening and you will recieve a great deal of help and information from people who have and, are still having, on going disputes with this lot!!!! myself included!!! GOOD LUCK!!!:)

Guest Cartaphilus
there were 2 in this lowell driven car any advice on
Good grief, you mean they can actually drive and know how to drive cars?

Which NVQ 'on the job' training did they need to pass for that. Hmmm. lol

Edited by Cartaphilus

What about driving and phoning with only2 of them to work the controls?;)

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Guest Cartaphilus

Yes, but it's a pedal car don't forget ... And it's red. So, technically speaking ... Very advanced skills in engineering and quantum physics are required to operate this seriously advanced piece of technology.

Oh, and the phone call thing? I think they just hit numbers at random and get someone on the phone, yell at them a little. (shrugs).

Could this be the return of Noddy and Big Ears with Lowell pretending to be PC Plod?;)

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Guest Cartaphilus

Strangely that was going through my mind earlier whilst posting and I must now correct myself: it's not quantum physics but as it's a 'car' it would be aerodynamics and slipstream technology (just made that last part up, I think!) but the bits that make it 'glide' through the air and 'manipulate the wind' like in that TV ad.