Lowell discussion ????

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5048 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

OMG, thats why I gob choccy xxxx

Seriously though yoda try to post on lighthearted threads only unless you genuinely need help on the others otherwise moderators could cagbot you xx

Clear, your mind must be if you are to discover the real villains behind the plot.

yes MP I agree with you, I was shocked when I read this. I got an angry pm from FT trying to justify his actions, anyhoo he has gone now thank goodness

You can't justify those kind of insults (in my opinion). If you disagree with someone then that is fine, but surely, you can find the strength within yourself to do it tactfully and without the need to resort to slinging disgusting personal insults. If you don't agree with what someone has posted then fine, sate that you don't and explain why. If you find someone's behaviour upsetting or even angering, fine, say so and explain why. There is no need to resort to insulting someone like that.

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Clear, your mind must be if you are to discover the real villains behind the plot.

Wermo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Meh, Yoda can count himself lucky he's never tangled with The Borg :p And if he's not careful I know a Dalek who will come kick his green butt :lol:

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar