natwest and spml

smiffy01uk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6482 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, Has anyone taken on Natwest home loans regarding missed mortgage payment charges?

Also when i swapped mortgage last july if i remember correctly i had to pay SPML 1% of the balance even though we had finished the tie in period. Is there a chance of reclaiming this?

ITS MINE AND I WANT IT BACK!!!!!

CAPITAL ONE

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) SENT 08-8-2006 REPLY 14-8-2006

STATEMENTS RECEIVED 02-9-2006

Recieved cheque for £96 as goodwill

Hi, Has anyone taken on NatWest home loans regarding missed mortgage payment charges?

Also when i swapped mortgage last july if i remember correctly i had to pay SPML 1% of the balance even though we had finished the tie in period. Is there a chance of reclaiming this?

yes there is a chance if you read around the mortgage forum you will see how others are approaching this. There has been one success from this site and dashgnail got a judgement against Mortgages PLC by default.

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

Just dug out spml paperwork and it states that there is a charge of 1% or 1 months notice required to end mortgage. Now im not sure if we gave them 1 months notice, Do you think its worth claiming this is a high charge for stopping a mortgage as it works out to be about £700 and then there is the fact they probably charged us the full months interest aswell.

ITS MINE AND I WANT IT BACK!!!!!

CAPITAL ONE

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) SENT 08-8-2006 REPLY 14-8-2006

STATEMENTS RECEIVED 02-9-2006

Recieved cheque for £96 as goodwill

Just dug out spml paperwork and it states that there is a charge of 1% or 1 months notice required to end mortgage. Now im not sure if we gave them 1 months notice, Do you think its worth claiming this is a high charge for stopping a mortgage as it works out to be about £700 and then there is the fact they probably charged us the full months interest aswell.

What does the redemption statement actually say -spml are great for charging a whole months notice in the month you redeem - so check that as well if you didn't redeem at the end of the month.

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.