HFO - Turnbull Rutherford - Morgan Stanley ***DISCONTINUED***

geee
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4205 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BA do you have a number for Barclaycard data protection? I got three numbers from their call centre yesterday but they all go to voice mail and know body calls me back!!

Coledog, lets hope so hey..

If you raise it, they will likely just apply to change the PoC. But you must put it in your defence - it will cost them time, effort and money to change it. Don't think it's a fatal flaw.

I think the split claim is enough to get it chucked out as an abuse of process.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess they never had the evidence in the first place, probably hoping you did not defend it and get a default judgement, maybe that,s also why it was a only a part claim.

They would now need to apply I believe to have the stay lifted.

Might be worth posting on the split claim thread.

Edited by broken arrow

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

My thinking now on this part/split claim, they claim enough to cover their costs, if they win, they chase you for the rest, probably threatening further action, which they no they can,t but relying on the ignorance of the defendant, probably saying we have won once so we will win again, if you put in a decent enough defence they only lose their costs.

So HFO now into gambling.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Well done geee... could be a good result.

Only time will tell now VJ, will be interesting to see what happens regarding the other part claims?

Admin errors are common at HFO. They keep forgetting who owns what. Or doesn’t as the case may be.

I thought a professional firm of solicitors would be diligent with their procedures, errors cost money.