Anyone know how to get rid of bramble bushes for good??

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5042 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I thought I'd dug all the roots out, but the bloomin things keep sprouting up again. Anyone know anything I can put on them to get rid permanently??

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

get some diesel fuel about a pint, and pour it on the base of the plant when you cut it down it will kill the root but be warned it will also kill off the soil round it

and don't light up while doing it. Lol

:p[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

totiesquoties

MY ADVICE IS BASED ON COMMON SENSE AND KNOWLEDGE FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, I AM NOT LEGALLY TRAINED, AND ALWAYS CHECK LEGAL ISSUES EITHER WITH A LEGAL PERSON, OR

THE APPROPRIATE LEGISLATION. :rolleyes:

IF I HAVE HELPED, PLEASE PRESS MY STAR, THANK YOU.:lol:

good luck, I have been trying to get rid of one for 30 years now, I think it be gron and then ta da, a couple of years later it comes back, It is in an akward place so I dont know if I can try the diesel thing but will give it a go though

might try this other stuff first - comes in a box, they have it at wilko's and i think it is called root kill - it worked for mother in law but you may have to treat more than once as the roots tend to pop up again - just keep at it and treat where you see it -

now if i could just get rid of those blasted red lily beetles i'd be happy.

might try this other stuff first - comes in a box, they have it at wilko's and i think it is called root kill - it worked for mother in law but you may have to treat more than once as the roots tend to pop up again - just keep at it and treat where you see it -

now if i could just get rid of those blasted red lily beetles i'd be happy.

"It worked for your mother in law?" Poor woman, that was a bit harsh wasnt it?

"It worked for your mother in law?" Poor woman, that was a bit harsh wasnt it?

this is not the first time you have mAde me laugh, lol

:p[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

totiesquoties

MY ADVICE IS BASED ON COMMON SENSE AND KNOWLEDGE FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, I AM NOT LEGALLY TRAINED, AND ALWAYS CHECK LEGAL ISSUES EITHER WITH A LEGAL PERSON, OR

THE APPROPRIATE LEGISLATION. :rolleyes:

IF I HAVE HELPED, PLEASE PRESS MY STAR, THANK YOU.:lol: