style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5046 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Classic case of no assets to protect, was told that this was a quick way of getting out of debt and was foolish enough to believe it.

Wasn't told of the consequences of the IVA and how devestating it would be. Have now defaulted on it as I couldn't keep it going.

Most IP's will officially have left the final decision to you to decide and all of the information is contained witin the agreement that i presume that you read in detail before you signed.

I cant remember many if any where someone has successfully argued that they have been missold an IVA. There are many companies out there that will claim that they will take a case forward for you but in reality are just after fees for "helping you go bankrupt"

If you really feel that it has been missold then the financial ombudsman or the IP regulator would be the place to go, but you would really nail down what it was that they said or did that was factualy inaccurate

Wasn't told of the consequences of the IVA and how devestating it would be. Have now defaulted on it as I couldn't keep it going.

Can I ask what consequences you have come across, and why it has been so devastating for you? Were the payments set too high, or have your assets been asked for?