Experian - stop it

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6468 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Had a letter back from Experian today, a long letter that goes on, slightly different tack than Equifax. One thing that is obvious however, is that they must be getting an awful lot of section 12 requests at the moment, probably using the surelybonds format letter.

How do I know that? The data controller said that I had mentioned the Human Rights Act in my original letter and went to great lengths to explain why it didn't apply. The interesting thing is I didn't mention the Human Rights Act, because I already knew that, so I enclosed my original letter with my reply:-D

One thing that I will now do since it is probable that the Instiutions are starting to or already started reading the threads. So I'll post my story when it's all wrapped up.

Mike

If I've helped tip my scales

Blair Oliver & Scott, £2500 written off December 2006 Default removed January 2007:D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt/56001-mike220359-blair-oliver-scott.html

Monument, didn't sign the agreement

:D

Lloyds TSB didn't sign the agreement!

Citicards, didn't sign the agreement

RBS tut, tut!

:rolleyes:

Morgan Stanley, oh dear

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Alison82

One thing Mike, you signiture says "Blair Oliver & Scott £1 postal order sent 26.06.06, no reply THEY ARE IN DEFAULT! Now unenforcable until they produce the documents" B.O.S are a D.C.A they wouldn't have the origional documents you would need to go back to the origional creditior e.g Halifax

Reply to post 3

Alison

Regardless of the fact that they were the original lenedr or not, they have legal responsibility under the CCA 1974 to provide me with the information. As they have taken over the debt they take on the responsibility for the orginal legal status.

End of story, anyway wheels are in motion that I can't divulge at present but will do when they come to fruition

Mike

If I've helped tip my scales

Blair Oliver & Scott, £2500 written off December 2006 Default removed January 2007:D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt/56001-mike220359-blair-oliver-scott.html

Monument, didn't sign the agreement

Lloyds TSB didn't sign the agreement!

Citicards, didn't sign the agreement

RBS tut, tut!

Morgan Stanley, oh dear