Defaults Removed Successfully from Credit Reports

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5047 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Pinky :) i'm still working my way through your Invalid DN thread, but have picked up some very useful information so thank you for starting it! I have a long way to go, but where there is CAG there is always inspiration and help. Good luck with your damages claims :)

Well done Pinky, Been a while since ive been on here dealing with the likes of Mr Farter etc, but im back to start again......

2 x CCJ

7 x Defaults

Lets see how long it takes to clear.....

Again well done, looking forward to reading all those victories!!

Halifax Bank - Owed £1599

23/3 - Data Protection Act sent

24/5 - Data Protection Act finally arrived

25/5 - Demand for repayment sent

04/10 Court bundle filed with court and Halifax

29/10 STAY ISSUED

JAN 08 - Currently being harrased by debt collectors!

Mar 08 - New DCA - Stopped in there tracks

Jun 08 - And another

Jul 08 - Complaint made to HBOS

Nov 08 - My accounts been sold to a DCA

Jan 09 - New complaint issued against HBOS

Mar 09 - Halifax re-aquired the debt

Apr 09 - Applying for Hardship.

at least they removed 2 defaults in selling accounts! :D

I dont not claim to know everything and any advice i give should be treated as MY opinion.

If ive been helpful tip the scales!

or better still

DONATE TO CAG - every tenner helps!

Excellent stuff Pinky.

As Ray Kroc, (McDonalds founder) once said: 'The only thing that matters is persistence'

Along the way, have you managed to find a way of speeding up the incredibly slow response time from the ICO?

David

Hi and well done pinky, you have been one busy lady with that lot you cleared..

Would you able to share howI could go about to get rid of "unlawful" probably spiteful credit searche.. My default dropped off about one about a month ago and the DCA who I pay a regular token amount to each month for 6 years with no missed payments has just done a search .

Have you a thread that outlines how to go about it. It just annoys me that the DCA done that apparently out of spite.

Loring

Guest HeftyHippo
In the end it didn't come down to lawfulness - that would have been a court job - but to accuracy. Basically the statements they sent me were crap as a result of poor record keeping.

well done pinky :)

but what was it that was inaccurate/crap and why? what can the rest of us learn from your experience?

Disturbed by this:

I received this email from the automated message service on

Saturday 15:19:52:

Dear lord_tiger_putin,

lickthewallfatboy has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Defaults Removed Successfully from Credit Reports - in the Debt Collection Industry forum of The Consumer Forums.

This thread is located at:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/267259-defaults-removed-successfully-credit-new-post.html

Here is the message that has just been posted:

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for Pinky to respond

she,and several others (including me)have now left CAG due to the CAG bed-in with Lowell

When looking for it, it was gone, gone ever since!

“We believe Capital One Law takes privilege over UK Law” – Sven Lagerberg – Capital One.

-----------------

By supplying ALL the documents WILL NOT answer your questions but by supplying a SELECTIVE few will. – Jayne Sheenan – HSBC

------------------

Separate requests with a fee should be made to ALL relevant Data Controllers in an organisation. - Jayne Sheenan – HSBC

------------------

Our t&c's overrides ICO guidelines when reporting to CRA's - Karon A Bullock - Capital One

Guest HeftyHippo
Disturbed by this:

she,and several others (including me)have now left CAG due to the CAG bed-in with Lowell

what does that mean? "bed-in"

Guest HeftyHippo

checking my records, I got the same message. I remember, I didnt read the email, I simply clicked on the link and deleted the mail, as I usually do, and when I got here, my post was the last one. I assumed I'd made a mistake. Only checking my email bin have I read it properly.

what does that mean? "bed-in"

I remember Pinky posted some stuff that they want to allow people like Lowell to post on the forums defending their situations. She said should that heppened then she will leave.

This is very disturbing to me.

“We believe Capital One Law takes privilege over UK Law” – Sven Lagerberg – Capital One.

-----------------

By supplying ALL the documents WILL NOT answer your questions but by supplying a SELECTIVE few will. – Jayne Sheenan – HSBC

------------------

Separate requests with a fee should be made to ALL relevant Data Controllers in an organisation. - Jayne Sheenan – HSBC

------------------

Our t&c's overrides ICO guidelines when reporting to CRA's - Karon A Bullock - Capital One

Hi lord tiger putin

I received the same message in my e-mail on Saturday afternoon, it appears that some members of CAG who have been regular contributers to to forum have decided to withdraw from the forum, I don't know if they raised their concerns with the site team / forum owners privately, if they did it they obviously must not have been given a satisfactory response to the issues they raised.

It is very unfortunate that these seasoned members feel the only option open to them is to withdraw from the forum. I hope the withdrawal is only temporary and the forum can get get back to the task to which it was dedicated ie "giving members advice on how to deal with debt issues, banks and debt collectors and credit reference agencies."

Loring

• Haha 1

Guest HeftyHippo
Hi lord tiger putin

the forum can get get back to the task to which it was dedicated ie "giving members advice on how to deal with debt issues, banks and debt collectors and credit reference agencies."

Loring

I don't think its that simple. If any DCA or creditor is given permission to post openly on here and defend their actions, this place will lose its creditability, and many would be uncomfortable getting any advice here.

I haven't seen any information about any idea of allowing DCAs etc here.

Maybe we could have a comment from site admin, so I'm reporting this post so they can give the facts about any such idea.

I've emailed Pinky but she hasn't replied so it looks like she may be lost for good, and losing members with such experience doesn't benefit the site or its members.

HeftyHippo

My post has been censured.

The last sentence of my post has been removed, it made a very clear statement as to what I think about members accepting advice on the forum from DCA's. I guess if put it that sentence in this post it will be removed again. All I can say is one would be asking to be well and truly stitched by advice given by a DCA.

I can perhaps ask you a rhetorical question." Do you think it would be a wise move for a parent to ask a pedophile to babysit their children."

Guest HeftyHippo

hmm, something smells fishy here

either we have a troll making allegations of censorship, or admin IS censoring posts without explanation.

Admin haven't replied to my earlier report, and its strange for them not to after 8 daytime hours.

Are we reading this wrong Admin? Or is there substance to the fishy smell?

Hefty Hippo

I f you are referring to me I can asure you I am definitly not a troll. I am so wary of trolls that when I posted earlier tonight I had to disguise my posting and did no upload documents as my case might be recognised by a troll.

I have very strong views about debt collectors and their likes and I do not believe in understating those views.

loring

well done pinky, ive yet to get mine removed but i am getting letters every month from halifax confirming rejection of loan because of defaults 2 placed there by HFO,now this is costing me 100.04 p per month its racking up costs i have explained to experian and they aint interested so i have warned the that because of them not acting with due dilligence i will be eventually bringing them to court to face damages,also at last five years on the OFT AND FOS are now investigating my claims againt MSDW AND HFO JOINTLY as they find it a very disturbing case...so ime on my way well done pinky and postjj

patrickq1

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Advice & opinions given by patrickq1 are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional

It does seem that many of the experineced regulars are awfully quiet ...

-----------------

------------------

------------------

holidays for them that can afford,it goes like this during july aug...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Advice & opinions given by patrickq1 are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional

Guest HeftyHippo
holidays for them that can afford,it goes like this during july aug...

Dont think so, did any of them mention they were taking a break?

And still no comment from Admin about my report! Doesnt that say something?

and yes loring I was referring to you, and pointing out that either you weren't telling the truth, in which Admin should be all over you like a rash, or you were telling the truth in which case Admin should explain why they censored your post. The fact they have done neither looks strange. My comment was designed to highlight their lack of action when you would reasonably expect something from them. I dont suspect you of being a troll, just pointing out their lack of comment is puzzling.

Guest HeftyHippo

Well, it seems its true, teh site has decided to allow Lowells to comment on posts.

see

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/267342-lowell-financial-4.html

and it seems there is a shameful desire from admin to do things in secret - the above thread denouncing the issue has been closed, and it seems so has others dealing with the issue.

letting **** like that, or any DCA to post openly here is a stupid thing I cant thing of anything stronger that would be posted. A DCA cannot make any useful post without knowing your real details, and once they have them, they can apply them to any new account of yours that they get.

Totally stupid decision and the fact that admin wont comment on it in the face of opposition speaks volumes.

Sadly, CAG has just lost a lot of its credibility. There is no need for any DCA to be posting here, if they wanted to resolvbe disputes, as they claim, all they need to do is start abiding by the laws and guidelines that are supposed to govern the industry. No need to debate things here, no need to make seemingly conciliatory posts to members who are being shafted, just stop lying cheating and being incompetent and uncaring. In short be law abiding and professional.

Guest Mrs Hobbit

Am I losing the plot? Maybe a lot of regular posters are feeling the same way as I am, scratching my head over recent developments and wondering if it is safe to post up any letters from DCA's and CRA's.

Have to add my two-penneth here:

I totally dissagree with DCA's posting in the Forums, having any recourse to private messaging etc. If they want to take part in the forum perhaps it would be better for them to have their own sticky where people who wish to dialogue with them through the forum can do so out of their own free will.

I do feel that this is a mistake, we come here to defend ourselves against DCA's not to give them ammunition against us. DCA's have been known to use posts from the forum in court as evidence that caggers were using template letters etc. This is just opening the doors for more abuse of that ilk.

Advice given is my opinion only, I am not a legal or financial expert (far from it).