Claiming back PPI after bankruptcy.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3607 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi i wonder if anyone could help myself and my now ex partner took out a joint loan which we paid ppi on since we split up she has since gone bankrupt i have since put a claim in for missold ppi which i have won but she wont sign paperwork so there for barcleys wont pay out any help would be great as finacial ombudsmen say they cant help

Hi i wonder if anyone could help myself and my now ex partner took out a joint loan which we paid ppi on since we split up she has since gone bankrupt i have since put a claim in for missold ppi which i have won but she wont sign paperwork so there for barcleys wont pay out any help would be great as finacial ombudsmen say they cant help

Her 50% of the refund if in joint names belongs to her estate in bankruptcy. You could write to the insolvency service who may provide details of her trustee's who can sign the relative forms to reclaim.

I was made bankrupt on 31st july 2008. discharged on 31st july 2009. Today lloyds have advised me they owe me 5k in PPI. They have sent the acceptance for to official receiver!! I understand its with you for 6 years. I am 8 days off 6 years! will the receiver take all this money from me??

I was made bankrupt on 31st july 2008. discharged on 31st july 2009. Today lloyds have advised me they owe me 5k in PPI. They have sent the acceptance for to official receiver!! I understand its with you for 6 years. I am 8 days off 6 years! will the receiver take all this money from me??

Any assets prior to bankruptcy belong to the trustee in bankruptcy. If the PPI reclaim is prior to that period then its the trustees.