security fencing required, any in bradford that does it, i'm really scared

tal
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5119 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I need security fencing in my back garden to keep intruders out, I would estimate between 40ft to 50ft is required, I have tried using the normal wooden fences but my next door neighbours used a chainsaw and cut down all my fence, the police won't take action as they say they need more proof like pictures or video.

My next door neighbours have caused my so much trouble, they were planning on breaking into my house but somehow another resident heard of it and alerted me just in time, I had to go next door and tell this what I heard, they fobbed me off saying they don't know anything

My only hope now is to use security fencing like palisade, does anyone know of anyone that fits this in bradford?

I am really scared for my life, as one of the men has just come out of prison for robbery and gbh and is on tag

Just check on yell.com for wrought iron companies, but beware 40-50ft of security fencing is going to cost you in the region of around £1 700 and then you may have to pay for the fitting on top of that. For that amount of work you will be able to shop around as companies will come far and wide for a job like that. Also look on ebay, this is something that my hubby used to do and sold loads of stuff on ebay, including fencing that he sometimes fitted, this way you can see how satisfied customers have been with the work. There is also the recommended service where customers recommend a company or workman for their work, but again they may hike the prices up by 10% or so as the recommended service charges them a percentage of the job.

Good luck with it, is there no way you can move?

PLEASE DONATE ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

George Bernard Shaw

Go on, click me scales (if I have helped) :grin:

keep hammering the council with anonymous complaints letter and phone calls, they will eventually do something with this problem family, a friend of mine had a 'problem family' move into her street who caused a lot of trouble, they were evicted within 6 months after being on warnings ect.

good luck

keep hammering the council with anonymous complaints letter and phone calls, they will eventually do something with this problem family, a friend of mine had a 'problem family' move into her street who caused a lot of trouble, they were evicted within 6 months after being on warnings ect.

good luck

its a family full of men and teenagers who have another house somewhere nearby they are renting, one of them has just got out of prison for gbh and robbery and is on tag.

i'm from bradford, what departement in the council should i contact, i am scared to give my address as i know for a fact the nieghbours will vandalise my property and may very well break in when i'm at work

can you tell me what exatcly your friend did in terms of complaints and letters

You can call and report anti-social behaviour to Bradford Council on 01274 434165. I found it really hard to get that info from their website. There seemed to be no section on ASB.

Bradford Council are in partnership with the Police, etc for Safer Neighbourhoods and Respect campaign. You can find more info here

Bradford District Safter Communities Partnership

Who own the property? If the Council, you may not be permitted to modify the boundary fencing, but if worried of a break-in there are many battery powered cameras with pinhole lenses that record for hours to an SD card, and you only need to view the footage on your PC if there is an incident. Far less onvious, and a boon to proving to the police who has been in, but don't get paranoid - if you were broken into, they'd be the first suspects!