Enderby Melling/Clarke WillmottRSM Tenon- old Natwest Loan

little teacup
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3777 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Just a small update. We have heard back from ICO saying they did not have enough proof that Nat West gave them our details!!! Oh well. And we still havent heard back from RSM Tenon.

LT

I feel the need for an urgent complaint to the ICO :D

Sorry, brain dead bimbo kicking in there...

Go above the ICO ;)

Yes, the ICO has their own complaints procedure, you should exhaust that....

http://www.ico.gov.uk/complaints/satisfied_with_our_service.aspx

Edited by Bazooka Boo
added link....link was mahoooosive!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

As Babybear says, there's nothing to stop you complaining at the highest level to anyone with some kind of influence/control over the industry. The very worst that can happen is that they'll write back, thanking you for your letter and saying that they can't do anything.

However, if you cc. your alleged creditors in these complaints, it may make them take your justified complaint more seriously. If they think it's just you, they might carry on as before, but if they think that your MP, OFT, FSO, etc. are aware of the situation, they're likely to tread more carefully and ensure that everything is above board.

Keep copies of all correspondence and print your name on letters rather than signing them.

• 1 month later...

Hi All

I wish I hadn't got up this morning. First RBS and now a 3 page statement from Nat West, there is no letter with it and I assume it is in connection with the RSM Tenon letter. If this is to do with OH loan from over 10 years ago they are adding interest at £2195 a year. What do I do next?

• 4 months later...

Good morning all

I must confess due to family illness and marriage problems I havent actually got around to the SAR letter.

All has been quiet from Nat West and RSM Tenon but yesterday OH got a letter from AIC, with the client name NatWest asking him to phone them and pay the total amout due immediately. There is no mention of how much the total amount is.

Can anyone tell me what to do with this letter?

Thanks a million

LT

• 2 weeks later...

Had another letter from AIC. If OH doesn't call them on the number provided "Failure to contact us immediately on the telephone number below to discuss your account may result in a recommendation to our Client that preoceedings should be initated against you."

I have typed out a letter basically saying OH doesn't acknowledge the debt and buzz off. Will this be ok to send?

Also typed out a letter to the company who we pay our payments to asking them if they are still managing the account. Will this be ok to send?

Sorry for all the questions!

Many thanks for your help

LT

Morning All

I wrote to Clarke Willmott asking if they were still collecting the payments as OH has had letters from 2 other companies. CW have been in touch with Nat West and letters from the other 2 companies will stop.

The SAR request was delivered to Nat West on the 4th of March.

Going back to bed now, I've got flu :-(

So long as it isn't the dreaded 'Man Flu!' you should be right as rain in a day or so!!!:tea:

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!