Advice re Warrant of Execution/Removed car belonging to 3rd Party..

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5118 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It appeared this Wednesday morning on their website, and it also said they hold auctions on Mondays & Wednesdays.. hence me guessing it's sold. :evil:

Personally, I would imagine it was pulled. With the grey area regarding ownership of the car, most companies wouldnt take the chance. They could pull it from the auction, and sell it in a week or so if everything is clarified.

PS - Wishing your daughter the very best with the op on Thursday

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I would imagine it was pulled. With the grey area regarding ownership of the car, most companies wouldnt take the chance. They could pull it from the auction, and sell it in a week or so if everything is clarified.

The Bailiff company who removed it have been in full knowledge who the Owner & Registered Keeper was as my Husband has written several letters to them & given them a copy of the V5C.

About 3 weeks ago a 'Compliance Officer' wrote to me in response to his letters & fax of the V5C saying they believe they do have the right to sell it, and wouldn't correspond any further with him as it was not anything to do with him!

It then appeared on the auction website this Wednesday :evil:

Edited by zosaphine
spelling error

As soon as our Daughters Op is over & done with, he says he wants to sue them & the LA, not only for selling goods that do not belong to the debtor, but also for the fact they issued Warrants of Execution that do not meet the prescribed terms, and that the Bailiff's acted on them.

Would he have just cause.. or would the latter point fall into a Form 4 complaint?

Never had to take anyone to court before, so wouldn't have a clue how to do it tbh..