Aktiv Kapital problems!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5210 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

Hope your all well.

Im just after a bit of advice for a friend of mine...

He has just checked his credit report and has seen a credit agreement has been added to his report stating the following:

1zqetn9.jpg

After seeing this, he opened up an online dispute with Equifax and disputed the fact that he never received a default letter from Aktiv Kapital.

He went on and said that the law states that before a default can be issued, the lender has to send a default warning letter.

The lender never gave him a final 28 days to settle the agreement, details of what the default was, and the effects of one being lodged against his name.

Therefore, he argued the fact that the default issued against him was done so illegally by the lender because the correct paperwork procedure was not followed.

Aktiv Kapital replied to him and told him to call them up, quoting a reference number. He did this in December 2009 and Aktiv Kapital said they would send ALL relevant paperwork out to him with regards to the default.

To this date, nothing has been sent out to him therefore I would now like to take this officially for him to try and get the default removed!

Any ideas where I can start?

Thanks guys