Alliance Leicester Credit Card

barryhep
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5210 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have an Alliance leicester credit card that was taken out over 6 years ago i have written requesting CCA from MBNA (Alliance Leicestrer) I finally got a reply Could you please advise if it is enforceable.

In the cover letter they have said that enclosed are -

a. A copy of the executed agreement with tick box as signaturelink3.gif (the actual document looks as if it has been created on Word - it is on seperate sheets)

b. Up to date terms and conditions (again photocopies with no signatures but lots of small print. And they do mention variable rates everywhere)

c. Photocopies of recent statements)

My questions are as -

1. It does not state a credit limit (just says - we will decide whatever) is it enforceable?

2. As it states variable APR is it enforceable?

Also as this application was done online, does tick box make it a legal document?

Lastly the tick box refers to MBNA but at the time i believe the agreement was with Alliance Leicester.

Thanks for your help

Guest Old_andrew2018

you could upload the agreement after removing personal information (try using a host such as Photo bucket) I am sure someone will advise you about the agreement.

Andy