complaint up held loan and mortgage charge written off

treble99
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5206 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi everyone

i had a secured loan with these people saying it was unfair

i basically complained went to a firm called kerobo

the complaint was upheld

the loan is cleared the charge taken off

loan amount 16.000 ;)

congratulations!!

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Treble, if your going to make a statement like that that you really need to back it up with details . . .what was the procedure, post up copies of letters as you would of had to be goven copies of everything, did it go to court . . . there is no law firm that can just phone welcome and say hey remove the debts . . . . Its a long process . . .

Post up the letter of confirmation that debt cleared and charge removed from house and removed from credit file etc, . . . what was dispute?

Done a quick web scan, to be honest the company seems low on successes but high on up front charges, like others have said they don't do anything that you can't do yourself.

Search this website and its full of people posting that they paid anything from £250 upfront to £1500 and have had no contact from them.

Think treble9 its time for you to show the evidence, firstly due to the unusual write off of a secured debt, secondly due to the bad press that Kirobo are getting.

hi everyone

yes i have it all in black and white

my wife will scan tommorow at work and i will post it on tommorow

I may need some help on how to do this as i have never attatched a scanned document before. Can anyone advise?

But here are the last 2 paragraphs of the letter;

With regards to your wife not signing the charge on the property, when the original credit agreement was created in June 05, both you & your wife signed this legal charge and this covered the credit totalling £9398.88. When additional funds of £5173.23 were borrowed in Dec 05, only you signed this legal charge against your property. As a result we have charged against your property of £9398.88, asnd the additional charge of £5173.23 are not secured against your property.

Because of this error with the legal charge documents I can confirm that on the basis of that payments have been received to cover the amount of £9398.88 Welcome finance will remove the charge from the property.

Therefore I have upheld your complaint.

Goes on to give us details of the Financial Onmbudsman.....

I will send you a copy of the full letter tomorrow

if i have misunderstood this letter i would be grateful

if you would let me know

also my apologies for the lack of info on my first post

as i was just goin to work

being honest i dont actually think it was kerobo/atm solicitors

who sorted this

it was my own ccomplaint that i made to wellcome who kept knocking on my door

i eventually let them in and you will see in the letter what i complained about

i have paid kerobo 460 last august (09)

AND I WILL POST ALL CORRESPONDENCE I HAVE RECIEVED FROM KEROBO AND ATM as soon as i have worked out how to do this (COMPUTERS ARE NOT REALLY MY THING)

MANY THANKS