Griffiths V Welcome

postggj
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5219 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a thought. If the agreement is deemed unenforcible and the security returned should not the MIF fee be returned also as there is no home to repossess. My opinion is that it should be. Anyone?

Very good point and I totally agree. .

absolutely!!!!

I owe you ozzy..... bigtime.

Can someone, just put this to be in as far as how I can use that to beat them over their head, and to counter the Griffiths v Welcome case???

Thanks again Ozzy and Postggi..

Awesome!

Must be great to be so bloody clever OZZY? lol ;) I did try (:() Can I have a couple of chips or a lick of OZZ`s spoon. LOL:D

Well done M8, bet that took some actual finding?

emanevs, you are one of the best letter writers on CAG! You`ve done one or two for me, that were brilliant. Thank You. you won`t have any trouble doing something for yourself.

I wish you the best of luck. And just to say, the teamwork here get`s better & better. Brilliant.

Cheers, MARK

I Would Think If The Mif Was Included In The Total Amount Of Credit

Then Its Game Over As The Amount Of Credit Has Been Mis-stated And The Mif Is Classed As A Charge For Credit

Thats Just Me Thinking Out Loud

So if MIF had been included in previous loans and the customer was not aware of this. And had settled or re-written unaware of MIF being not allowed. Could that make the current re-write unlawful because the MIF from the previous loans would be included in the final amount of credit for the re-write ?

What I mean is... If the current contract which over rules all others has reached its final amount of credit total and included in these are charges such as MIF and Settlement Penalty interest. Then the final amount of credit is unlawful because it contains unlawful charges in it ?

Well Spotted

You Are CorrECT

Its Another Secured Loan So A Pre Contract Agreement Would Need To Be Sent With The Cooling Off Period

Check When Agreement Was Signed And When Funds Transfered

Its Either 7 Or 14 Days Cooling Off

Depends If Signed At Home Or In Welcome Office

If Not The Agreement Would Be Unexecuted