AJS - vs RBOS - settled in full

aisforandy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6493 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Heres my update - I received an email from Cobbetts informing me that they would refund my full claim and additional costs (court fees, £15 for 3 backdated statement requests, and interest which I used the spreadsheet from this site for).

At first I refused unless they added an extra £28 to the amount for a charge taken the beginning of theis month. They agreed and they said a cheque should be with me within 2 weeks!!

I don't plan on taking their word for it, however I have received their allocation questionnaire informing the court of our agreement - I am waiting until I receive the cash before I inform them.

Anyway - a couple of hints for people that I found helpful to speed things up.

• Communicate with them via email - for obvious reasons this is a lot quicker - and always ask them to acknowledge it.
  • When they make you an offer, ask them for a list of the charges they are willing to refund so you can see how it compares with your own schedule - I've found they don't send you a schedule - they just upo their offer instead!!

Hope this is of use to others - I will donate when cheque has cleared - is there a way i can pay by card?

Thank you to all who have offered advice!!:) :) :) :) :)