Help Please Bos Court Action Dn?

Guest dvdriley
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5153 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Watch out though because BOS take their computer print out to court to 'prove' they have a) sent the DN and b) that it exists and the DJ I had told me that was good enough!

They only backed off from me when I found a letter from them terminating my account 6 days after they had allegedly sent the DN!

I'm a L-Plate cagger - new at all this but determined to learn as much as I can, to help as many others as I can, and to fight back as often as I can!:-x

Any help or advice from me is offered in good faith, based on my knowledge and experience gained either from here or from my own cases. I am NOT a legal expert. There are several other CAG members and the site team who are much better qualified than me. Please do not make any decisions based on my advice alone.

Donate as much as you can to this site as often as you can! We need to keep on helping each other.

Guest dvdriley

thanks for the replies but what about this bit.... surley a judge would not accept this

BOS did not repsond to my cpr request sio i put in an embarrassed defence, they have now resonded to me saying due to storage space they do not keep copies of default notices but they sent me a speciman as to what it would have looked like!!!

... and as its BOS they will say they didn't even need to send you a D/N, instead relying on a clause in the agreement that lets them terminate at any time... and the judge agreed:eek: the blank template they supplied was very swiftly brushed under the carpet:cool: forget about quoting statute law - they both totally ignored my objections:-x

Guest dvdriley

I cerainly will appeal.... on another case the dj said the tape machine was not working and did it bother anyone. we all said no, but i know it is important that proceedings are recorded in the event of an appeal

• 2 weeks later...