Abbey / Santander On The Move....

Bluefairy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5251 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I intimated my claim agianst Abbey about 18 mnths, 2 years ago, but didnt issue. The COA case then came up and as you will all know Abbey did not deal, pending the outcome.

I have just had a letter from Santander canceling my facilities (which I dont use - I have another bank now), and I will be receving a default letter in 15 days time.

Can they default me when the account is disputed?

The balance is £1061, £1000 being my overdraft they withdrew!

I did get a gogw payment about a year ago, but they even messed that up - it hadnt been paid into my account when they said it had (it didnt get paid in until a week after they said) which then incurred more charges and so it spirals on and I never got the full benefit of the gogw.

I am quite happy to let them issue and counterclaim or issue against them first, but I am trying to hold fire on that pending further advice from CAG.

Any thoughts guys?

Thanks

Bluex

I for over a year now have been getting a letter regarding dd bank account that they let go from a stationary and unused 30 odd p credit to an overdraft by allowing cancelled dd and cheque to go through. They apologised said they would rectify and of course didnt. Now I keep getting these letters the same telling me they have withdrawn my facilities and to not use the card, ha ha, I never used the card chopped it up and gave it them back, but they like thier power trip of do not use the account and put money in letters. Pity they wernt as enthusiastic in rectifying their errors.