WELCOME CAR FINANCE - TERMINATED HP, please help!!!

mattes1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5060 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

the letter i posted for u to send was no telephone contact at all if you only specified certain numbers they will continue to call. they may true and set up dd again if you ont use the account and its closed its not a problem if you dont use it but its still active i would contact the bank and ask them to block it. i think they just sent you the wrong template letter they never write letters from scratch

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi there,

i checked online my credit record and im suprised what is there put by Welcome Finance:

Last update on credit report by WF: September 2009

Curent ballance: £ 7323 !!!

On my last statement in November 2009 is curent balance £ 8782.89

So i dont understand where is nearly £1500 on my statement. Anybody undestand this please?

And another think, on credit report is one payment in February 2009 £2408 and on my last statement £0... So from when WF find this money???

Is it way why put my agreement into dispute?

Thanks fro any help.

Hi,

i received yesterday another letter from WF branch about my HP contract.

There is:

Please let us make one final attempt to resolve this problem. We ask that you contact us within 5days of the date of this letter and assure you that we will listen sympathetically to any problem that you may have.

If we do not hear from you by this date, we will have no option but to consider legal proceedings for the recovery of all sums owing to us....

Btw. on letter is date 10/02/2010, i received letter yesterday 13/10/2010 so i need contact them till tommorow...?

And another think, when i request CCA and SAR could WF start any legal action to me? And why they sent me this letter when they sent me in december Default Notice and after 2months they sending me letter like this...

There is on letter current arrears: £1065.45, dont know for how long or how many months is it...

Should i ignore this letter or contact them?

so they defaulted you, sent you a termination and then sent a please contact us letter??? what can I say pay peanuts get monkeys :rolleyes: I wouldnt be inclined to ring them over anything i would do everything in writing

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

For beyondhope: Hi m8 i checked my price statement on car, u can see this on page 2, and there is price of extras: £299 , do you know what is it mean? I think is it not this s**te Guard X protection? I received box of this guard x but i was told by salesman its free!!! And btw. they charged me interest of this! Thanks m8.

yes, defaulted me with wrong DN in December, then sent me Without Prejudice letter termination in January and yesterday ask me to contact them about my contract...

What do you think shall i do now?

Should i still wait for CCA and SAR letters from them and then start some action or shall i send them termination letter now?

For beyondhope: Hi m8 i checked my price statement on car, u can see this on page 2, and there is price of extras: £299 , do you know what is it mean? I think is it not this s**te Guard X protection? I received box of this guard x but i was told by salesman its free!!! And btw. they charged me interest of this! Thanks m8.

certainly sounds like it is :rolleyes: they really do wind me up! keep that in mind for when cca and sar come back ;-)

yes, defaulted me with wrong DN in December, then sent me Without Prejudice letter termination in January and yesterday ask me to contact them about my contract...

What do you think shall i do now?

Should i still wait for CCA and SAR letters from them and then start some action or shall i send them termination letter now?

Id be inclined to hang on and see what comes bk with sar and cca if it was me

what about send them letter and ask them what is it mean this price of extra £299 and wait what they send me back and also i checked all they old advert and everywhere is min. part exchange £1000!!! and they give me f**ing £1!

What about ask them in letter about this aswell, because i was told on day of purchase car they paid me £2000 for my old car as PX...great, really Welcome ****.

Id be inclined to hang on and see what comes bk with sar and cca if it was me

Ok, but do you know if they can start any legal action now even when i waiting for CCA and SAR request or they must wait till i received this documents? Thanks.

how long is it until cca is due back now? (14 days in total)

so 14 working days would be 23rd feb for cca

and

40 working days would be 31st march for sar

id be inclined to hang on for cca to be honest as account can be put into dispute for not receiving that and they arent at liberty to do anything then

cca is a TRUE copy of your agreement (showing all terms etc) and a statement

sar is everything they hold on you from computer notes to letters sent to you and includes statement and copy of agreement

maybe or maybe not most of us have no clue i have it on mine as a tiny box on the agreement soon as they come back post them here and we can have a look for you :)

deal with that as it comes dont try and predict whats going to happen as who knows!

Mattes, what do you mean here?. They sent you a BOX of Guard X and you were meant to apply this to the car yourself??? Very strange!!! Even for the ****!!!

If a thing is Free how can you pay interest on it?

Cheers, MARK

Hi Mark you been abit quiet of late lol

On the gardx thread it appears some people have been given a car kit whereas other like me :rolleyes: were given nothing but a charge :rolleyes:

Hi Mark, i mean when i brought car the salesman give me a box of Guard X and he said definitally its free with every car so i never then checked any documents if is it added on or no you know but now i find on my invoice document which is attached on page 2 here, you can look at this, there is car price and under this is extra price £299 which i dont have idea what is it, but after reading Gard X thread i think it must be this, so they propably added this 'free' sh**t box on my car price and charging me interest on this!!! What do you think??? Thanx.

Hi there, please i need HELP what to do now!

Today again missed call from WF branch manager about HP, left voicemail if can u contact them a discuss any payment options etc...

But i came home now after all day in work and find in letter box piece of paper, no even in envelope.

There is my name and then:

You were called today by LITIGATION & ENFORCEMENT LTD on behalf of Welcome. Please call urgently on ........

I checked this company on google and its recovery company, so they propably want uplifted my car.

Please can anybody help what to do next. I think they will propably come tommorow again, so shall i give them my car or shall i call police and tell somebody try stole my car?

I still waiting for CCA and SAR request, which CCA is due 23.02.

And btw. why WF manager called me today then discuss anything if they want uplifted car...

Please help! Thanks.:mad:

Well I`m stumped as to the best advice here M8. So all I can do is bump this up for you. And hopefully advice will be forthcoming.

I know that to leave a letter that can be read by anyone is wrong and is probably an offence, but what to do about it I don`t know. Apart from complaining to the actual company themselves that is.

Hope fully you will get some kind of answer very soon Mattes. Who left this note/ letter, the Collection Company, Litigation and Enforcement LTD. Is that the actual name of this company?

Have you sent the template letter about Telephone Harassment? Was it the manager of your local branch who rang?

I don`t really know what they can and can not do while they are still within the time frame for delivery of SRA Request and delivery of CCA. The same applies to what WE can do until they arrive.

If you have paid more than a third off the car agreement then I don`t think they can do anything unless they have a Court Order.

If you are still on line could you give a quick brief on what has happened so far. Such has, letters sent and received, and past advice you have been given. Your thread is getting a bit long to just nip back through quickly. Although I may find time later.

Sorry to not bring any better advice but I`m sure some thing can be done to sort things to at least give us more time to consider any options. OK M8???

Cheers , MARK