Charges

jannercobbler
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5265 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Has anyone else noticed that Natwest invoke charges for OD fees / Guaranteed payment... etc

If u check the dates that the so called 'Offences were committed' they don't appear on ur statement?

I've noticed that Natwest will Bounce a DD / SO and it won't show on ur statement, but they'll still charge u.

If they bounce a DD / SO then it should show as an out then back in transaction, on ur statement????

But not with Natwest.

Questions??

Edited by jannercobbler

If my posts have helped you please use the scales at the top of my posts :)

Any opinions from Jannercobbler are strictly my own and I have no affiliation with any group or services.

The two most beautiful words in the English Language are "Cheque Enclosed" - Dorothy Parker

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/399-abbey-letter-sent.html

Me v Abbey - £3000 + Int + Costs + Credit File Cleaned.

LBA Sent 12/3/06

Court Claim started - 31/5/2006

Allocation Questionnaire Filed - 24/7/06

Court Date allocated 31/10/2006

Me v Citi-Cards - CCA Sent 27/07/06

Me v Citi-Cards - Data Protection Act Sent 03/08/06

Me v Capital One - Data Protection Act Sent 03/08/06

Me v Hillesden Securities - CCA Sent 03/08/06

Me v Hillesden Securities - DPA Sent 03/08/06

NatWest used to bounce items immediately and that wasn't very helpful either. Instead they now give you notification of charges 21 days after the statement date.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

I believe LLoyds did the same, don't know if they still do. Nationwide give 28 days notice, although they don't state the exact date on the statement.

Although applying the charges later has its own set of problems it is IMO better than applying them right away.

The views I express here are mere speculation based on my experience. I am not qualified nor insured to give legal advice and any action you take will be at your own risk.