Unregulated HP Asset finance - court action HELP ???

lyla
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5284 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Salon goods purchased in 2005.Complained loads right from the beg to finance co & supplier, nothing. felt framed right from the start. Lots of breakdowns & Performance problems & Un exclusivity. Agreement terminated end 2006, finance co. would nt take goods back.Supplier didnt want to know & had changed hands. Then dodgy debt collector didnt pass a payment on for 10 mnths or cash other chqs. (CSA enquiries got to nothing much) Nothing heard for 1 year then they started legal action in feb 08 strait after the debt collector finally passed payment. I sent a chq to the finance co in Jan 08 which must have awoken the situation, this didnt get cashed either. Had an FLA complaint going on also but the finance companys legal team wont give any info regarding non mitigation (pretty useless) .

Have since found out that I should not have been sold these goods as they were unfit for purpose in a small salon broke down & only worked automatic in large places.They were also sold with performance problems known to the manufacturer at the time, who has stated he didnt like selling them because of this. They were expensive to make (& pass on ) & the supplier marketed them to anyone & not only to specific places. The manufact. is insolvent only a few were made. I have verbal evidence of this. was sold the goods by a rep that still works for the supplier and was led to believe that it was the supplier who was insolvent & not the manufact. The rep seems to be the one that misled us all the way ???

dont know what to do ??? Had it so un lucky...

Have a court stay to put in on 31.12.09. This is for a complaint thats been taken on by the FOS regarding across the board problems ...finally. Have been to 2 police stations...the advice about fraud is nothing what shall I do HELP....... Have only just found this latest info out & at present have a defense on Unfair Contact terms.

GOING MAD