Bryan Carter & Co court issue

emily186
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5268 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just started to receive a deluge of letters from Bryan Carter and Co, the last one being a final demand on 8th Dec to stop a court claim being issued.

The debt is for approx £170, I have absolutely no idea what it is for and don't recognise the client (Arrow Global LLC?)

I have sorted out any credit cards, bank debts etc so I know it is nothing to do with that, if there is something I have been unaware of it must be from prior to 2004/5 (and I have moved house several times since then)

After looking them up on the internet all I can find is lots of bad reports, and stories of them making false claims, but I am finding conflicting advice - should I ignore this, contact them, or will I have to pay this?

I've just spent the last few years working so hard to pay off my debts, I've finally just reached that point and my credit file is about to be totally cleared of debts and a CCJ - if they get an order against me I am going to be furious!!!

urm.....

as you have seen nothing unusual for these leechers.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/237340-bryan-carter-update.html

gives an idea what to do now.

can you scan up the doc via photobucket removing all pers inf and barcodes so we can look see.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Subbing. Going to change my name to the Bryan Carter Coffin Nail Fan Club. Don't worry emily - he only ever 'wins' by sending claim forms to the wrong address. He's a pussycat really :rolleyes:

Edit: B*gger - my cat just bit me! Must have insulted the feline population. Didn't even know my cat could read!

Edit: B*gger - my cat just bit me! Must have insulted the feline population. Didn't even know my cat could read!

That's not necessarily a bad thing. I had a chest infection last year - the Doctor told me it was viral and couldn't give me antibiotics. A couple of days later I got bitten by my cat while I'd taken her to the Vet - Vet advised me to go to the Doctor as she had drawn blood, which I did. The Doctor prescribed antibiotics - bingo! - cleared up the chest infection just like that!

Regards.

Fred

ps: There must be a more appropriate animal to compare Carter to than a cat. Cat's do have their faults - they are greedy, self-centred and only ever do what they want to do, but they are still, generally speaking, affectionate.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Amazing coincidence... my cat's called Fred! And I have a viral chest infection that the doc won't treat and have had it for two months...

... and I just happen to be going to the docs Friday!

Spooky!

Get your cat down to the vet quickly then!

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

Talking of coincidence, have a look at this:

Geraint Woolford, meet Geraint Woolford... - Telegraph

Apologies, don't mean to hijack this thread.

Regards.

Fred

Get your cat down to the vet quickly then!

can't we all arrange to have bryan carter taken down the vets????????

dx:p

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

can't we all arrange to have bryan carter taken down the vets????????

dx:p

Good idea. Does it have to be the vets though, because they charge?. I've got two bricks and wouldn't charge a penny. You'd just have to hold him still, tackle out of course (him not you).

try the PDSA Fred i'm sure we could have a whip round for a large donation :rolleyes:

The People's Dispensary for Sick A*******. That fits Carter quite nicely.

• 2 weeks later...