Sky Talk phone line

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5310 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Folks, A bit of a tale to tell here! In Mid September I contacted Sky to request a home move of my services (I had Sky+ HD and also SkyTalk and Broadand), and I informed them of my move on October 10th. I did this online and also followed up with numerous phone calls, it seemd like I was being passed around like pass the parcel.

Anyway to cut a long short, it took them until 26th November to install the TV package and I am still waiting for the Telephone and Broadband. I contacted sky yesterday to request a refund due to being with out a service for a month, only tobe told that there is a bill of £200+ on the account. There were premium rate calls made on the line 9 days after I moved. I told them of this but all they said is that a request for a homemove was entered on the system on the 22 October.

Any ideas on this please.

You kept a copy of your move request? This invariably requires 30 days for them to prepare, so as long as you can back this up, the duty to terminate lies with them. Provide this, and ask for the bill from the cessation date to be recalculated.

Unfortunately I do not have any copies as all requests was made either via the website or by phone. Fact still remains I informed them and did not make the calls. I can provide proof of my move into new property and witnesses that I was not in the property that had the phone line at the time of calls.

Unfortuntely, when you actually moved is not the issue - ONLY when you game them notice, which is why webforms (where you do not retain a copy) is such bad news. They maY well have the information, but getting them to disclose it a problem. Who is in the property does nt matter, your agreement to pay, does.