JSA 2 yr time limit with mortgage help

Notty
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5312 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I wonder if anyone can help me with the following. I have been trying to keep going with my business but the costs now outweigh the profits. I have been living on my savings to pay the mortgage and now that is more or less gone. I have been told I can apply for JSA income based and also get help with my mortgage interest. The thing is does anyone know how much you can earn (I get about £60 a week) and if I do get the help with the mortgage after 13 weeks I realise it is for the new rate of £200,000 (my mortgage is for £130,000) I will be 60 just at the end of the 13 weeks and can then apply for pension credit but will the £200,000 help with mortgage costs continue or will the 2 year time limit apply (under the new rules) and it will go back to £100,00 pension credit limit? I would appreciate any help as it is so confusing and I desperately need to sort my finances out before it is too late and I end up on the street.